Heritage v Central

alphaking95

1 hour ago, ftbllfan23 said:

Yesterday evening, my neighbor's son said there were hundreds of student tickets donated anonymously to HHS and they were handing them out to encourage everyone to attend. :popcorneater:

I'm glad HHS pulled the win. There's still work to do when WB puts 20 on the board and hasn't been able to accomplish that yet this year. But I guess a win is a win. 

However, I believe Central pulls this one out. 

My honest opinion is that they let off the gas pedal on purpose to not create anymore issues. I do believe Heritage has a great chance to go 5-5 with wins from Seymour, Lenior City and Halls. I thought all along when he was hired that's your first step in building a positive foundation and what he knew could get them to that point. I bet if they gave out 500 free tickets 400 were going anyways and 100 wasn't going if you took them there and set them off at the gate.

IMO, this will not be close. Heritage still has not shown us anything. Cocke County and William Blount are good wins for their program, but they still are not on Central's level. If Heritage coach stays, I think they will eventually become a year in and out .500 team, depending on the schedule. But, Central will win by as much as they want to and be the 3rd seed in this district. Heritage will have to beat Halls if they want to go to the playoffs, but I do not see Halls losing to Heritage or Cocke County. 

12 minutes ago, TheBigLebowski99 said:

IMO, this will not be close. Heritage still has not shown us anything. Cocke County and William Blount are good wins for their program, but they still are not on Central's level. If Heritage coach stays, I think they will eventually become a year in and out .500 team, depending on the schedule. But, Central will win by as much as they want to and be the 3rd seed in this district. Heritage will have to beat Halls if they want to go to the playoffs, but I do not see Halls losing to Heritage or Cocke County. 

well put and very accurate. central is 4 plays away from being 3-1 but ever since rosser left the big black on this coaching staff has been the lack of development at the QB position. they will never be contenders again until they figure that out.

4 hours ago, TheBigLebowski99 said:

Good assessment and should be right on. Central will be much more athletic and speed kills.

• Like 1