Greeneville at Dobyns-Bennett

TribalEmpire

19 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

DB can't play aggressive football without the penalties. It's baked into the cake. It's a fine line and a well-coached team won't go over that line to the tune of 100-150 yards in penalties. So, if you don't play with aggression against a team like Greeneville you will lose. If you have 100-150 yards in penalties, you also lose. 

"Always with the negative waves Moriarty" ... signed Oddball.

9 minutes ago, DBGRAD70 said:

I guess we know now.  DB is mediocre at best. Greeneville D line is great. Probable DB exit in round 1 or 2 of playoffs.

Or was is all those "negative waves"?  Nope.

Sad thing is overall I think we're better than Greeneville. Just stupid dumb play calling is the difference in 14-0 and 14-14 right now. 

Guess we'll have to make a trip to 825 again this year. Was hoping they'd at least have to come up here for once cause play calling like this we'll lose to Jeff County and the Hill as well. 

Edited by TribalEmpire

6 minutes ago, TribalEmpire said:

Sad thing is overall I think we're better than Greeneville. Just stupid dumb play calling is the difference in 14-0 and 14-14 right now. 

Guess we'll have to make a trip to 825 again this year. Was hoping they'd at least have to come up here for once cause play calling like this we'll lose to Jeff County and the Hill as well. 

Your getting pushed around and ran by but you are better?