Anderson County vs. Elizabethan

MAVERICK1995

I don't know about this game. But I think we will know a lot more about each team when it's over. AC's offense looks about as solid as it can get. Betsy's defense is solid, but maybe not strong enough to control AC's offense. I think Betsy would have to hold AC to under 20 to have a chance to win this game. I don't think they can do that. I think Betsy may be able to move the ball some, but they will need to move it a lot and keep AC's offense on the sideline. That is what Rhea County did the first half and it worked to a degree. I don't think Betsy has the horsepower on Offense. 

Betsy-15

AC- 27

1 hour ago, BigPapi said:

I don't know about this game. But I think we will know a lot more about each team when it's over. AC's offense looks about as solid as it can get. Betsy's defense is solid, but maybe not strong enough to control AC's offense. I think Betsy would have to hold AC to under 20 to have a chance to win this game. I don't think they can do that. I think Betsy may be able to move the ball some, but they will need to move it a lot and keep AC's offense on the sideline. That is what Rhea County did the first half and it worked to a degree. I don't think Betsy has the horsepower on Offense. 

Betsy-15

AC- 27

Good post!   It’s going to tell a lot about both.

The Betsy coaching staff seems to prepare very well for most games especially when they’re the underdogs.   If the Betsy going to come out with W they’re going to have to win both sides of the line.  Can they do that, I do not know?  

Edited by Romansfive8

6 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

Good post!   It’s going to tell a lot about both.

The Betsy coaching staff seems to prepare very well for most games especially when they’re the underdogs.   If the Betsy going to come out with W they’re going to have to win both sides of the line.  Can they do that, I do not know?  

I would love to see our big freshman RB but don’t think it’s going to happen.

1 hour ago, Cactus Jack said:

Long trip for the Mavs to Upper East Tennessee to face a good Elizabethton team. Big game with a playoff atmosphere to it. Mavs had a tough games with Rhea. They have beaten mighty Powell and Science Hill.  I got to go with the Mavs by 28-21, this one will be a slobberknocker. 

Long trip for Betsy, the game is at Anderson County. 

2 hours ago, Cactus Jack said:

Long trip for the Mavs to Upper East Tennessee to face a good Elizabethton team. Big game with a playoff atmosphere to it. Mavs had a tough games with Rhea. They have beaten mighty Powell and Science Hill.  I got to go with the Mavs by 28-21, this one will be a slobberknocker. 

Betsy better get on that Bus and ride to Anderson county. I would hate to miss this one. We also need the revenue from the large Betsy fan base. Just leave the cow bells at home.

The reason I like AC big in this game no team has been able to hit are QB. I don’t see Betsy doing it. They might double #14 but that just leaves #5 open. I see AC winning 42 to 7 . It they can get to the QB and put some early hits on him might be 28 to 7 AC… Just watching Betsy they don’t look good they might be able to beat the Dragons….lol

1 hour ago, MAVERICK1995 said:

The reason I like AC big in this game no team has been able to hit are QB. I don’t see Betsy doing it. They might double #14 but that just leaves #5 open. I see AC winning 42 to 7 . It they can get to the QB and put some early hits on him might be 28 to 7 AC… Just watching Betsy they don’t look good they might be able to beat the Dragons….lol

“Are Qb”. . I thought Coacht has an Age Requirement? Since when did 4yr Olds start posting. Do your parents know that you’re online?

Edited by IPOPU2022
Mistyped