Mcminn Central Chargers vs Meigs County Tigers

RichyRich

19 hours ago, catchnburn said:

This isn't Tellico JV this week! This is Varsity Football! You better bring Sasquatch size tissue paper for those Tiger Yeti tears. lol

That Tellico team competed with Central for most of the game. Turnovers made a difference. I've been confident all year and know better than to get too ahead of myself. This is no McMinn team but they're better than the TKA and Bledsoe showing. Ce tral is better than that Signal shoeing and would shutout Tellico today. Tigers look really small but they play hard and are athletic. This will be a test.

I've got to give edge to the boys but it could swing either way. If they pull this off they'll win the rest. 9-1 Region Champs!

54 minutes ago, gecko said:

That Tellico team competed with Central for most of the game. Turnovers made a difference. I've been confident all year and know better than to get too ahead of myself. This is no McMinn team but they're better than the TKA and Bledsoe showing. Ce tral is better than that Signal shoeing and would shutout Tellico today. Tigers look really small but they play hard and are athletic. This will be a test.

I've got to give edge to the boys but it could swing either way. If they pull this off they'll win the rest. 9-1 Region Champs!

I agree. This should be a great game. Meigs getting the big lineman back will help a lot going forward, probably 6’6 300+ looking forward to Friday night.

I think Sweetwater wins the region, I may be wrong but they are playing good Football right now.

3 hours ago, catchnburn said:

Papa said to tone it down so I will have to just say......

Well, we played well and they just played better. We lost to the better team tonight. We have got to do better and I expect us to get back to work Monday and put this one behind us. We can not let this one affect us moving forward. Good luck to the Tigers, we will see you next season. 

However, I guarantee 100% that I WILL NOT have to do that. ;) 

Hope you don't dissappear or delete your account after the game. I'll need a few weeks after the game to rub it in.8-)

The Central players have no doubt they will win this game. A few of them told me Meigs is not like they used to be.  They said Meigs is soft and not as physical as the Chargers and they will be shocked when the Chargers lay it to them on every play. It is funny that Meigs thinks they are all tough now since they beat Tellico who Central scored more points on. After Central beats Meigs at least by 28-12 they will set their sights on their region opponents so those opponents better be ready because the Charger train is coming. 

42 minutes ago, Italwa said:

The Central players have no doubt they will win this game. A few of them told me Meigs is not like they used to be.  They said Meigs is soft and not as physical as the Chargers and they will be shocked when the Chargers lay it to them on every play. It is funny that Meigs thinks they are all tough now since they beat Tellico who Central scored more points on. After Central beats Meigs at least by 28-12 they will set their sights on their region opponents so those opponents better be ready because the Charger train is coming. 

:roflol: