Harriman @Rockwood States'oldest rivalry !

ThrillaNvanilla

4 hours ago, crow said:

That dude hasn’t made a positive post about anything since they joined the other day. Just another burner account. 

Not a burner account if I’m on it all the time. This is the truth I’m speaking and that no one wants to hear it as we shouldn’t be so truthful about kids. Well when I played in 90s at Rockwood we had some balls. We didn’t take plays off like these kids do now days. I’ve seen them play a bit when they are home and went to a scrimmage or two. 

This is what I observed from what I watched: The qb can throw it if he has time and is willing to take a hit to deliver the ball. 

The backfield is full of primadonnas and get tired easily. When I played we would take a hit and jump back up go again. We didn’t run to the sideline whining I got hit or I need a break. We wanted the ball again. This includes #1 and #2. Number 2 does seem to take a lot more plays off and doesn’t help his other teammates out. I’ve yet to see him block anyone all year long. This is what makes me dislike the boy as it shows that he is just there to be selfish.

The linemen is the softest I’ve seen come through Rockwood in decades as they have no fight. They do not want to pop someone. I bet most of them do not even know what a pancake is. The defensive side of the line is just as bad. I haven’t seen the defensive line actually do anything this year. 

Linebackers and defensive backs are absolutely awful. There isn’t any type of pursuit or anything when the ball is away from them. They all seem scared to actually come up and hit someone. There hasn’t been a good hit or anything this year. These guys need to start doing something different on defense. Maybe drink some diesel and eat some napalm for breakfast. This team as a whole is full of a bunch of kitties and is scared to actually come after someone. I want them to prove me otherwise and show me they can knock the heck out of someone and be physical. Until then I will not speak good about my alma mater.

2 hours ago, Thebalduglyduck said:

I can’t help that people get better from injuries and Covid. You must be chase Clem running your mouth again.

poor little Chase. He can’t help that he can barely see over the hump in the field. 
Chase and Mark do a lot for RHS even if they are hot garbage this past few years. I think Harriman may beat the tigers. 

Edited by Thebalduglyduck

On 9/20/2022 at 6:26 PM, THE KING said:

Rockwood does have some problems with discipline.  From a talent standpoint, I didn't expect them to lose to Monterey but they just got picked apart and made one mistake after another.  They should easily blow Harriman out. In fact, it should be a running clock after halftime. 

Pay attention to your king :grin:

On 9/23/2022 at 9:33 AM, Fanofballs365 said:

With it being homecoming and all the distractions from it I see Harriman keeping it close and possibly pulling it out. Tapp might actually get a good win for the first time in a decade. 

Good win? Harriman is not a quality win this year.