The Ridge (OR) @ Pal (Powell)

SweetScience

7 minutes ago, catswild said:

It is    GAME   DAY   !!!

And Powell better watch out...with your defense, it's going to take an offensive explosion to beat the Ridge!!!

Powell offensive explosion is a guarantee.  We are going to have to find our own offensive explosion to stay in this one.  Any advice on where to park at Plow.? I always end up in one of the businesses across the street.  Some tow, some don't.  

1 minute ago, oridgecat said:

Powell offensive explosion is a guarantee.  We are going to have to find our own offensive explosion to stay in this one.  Any advice on where to park at Plow.? I always end up in one of the businesses across the street.  Some tow, some don't.  

You can park behind (or in front of) the school if you get their early enough. But it is homecoming, so keep that in mind. Most of the businesses on Emory don't tow, you just have to walk a bit. I would just avoid the gas station (Marathon) next to the high school. They used to tow every game day, but maybe that has changed.

Just now, osunut2 said:

You can park behind (or in front of) the school if you get their early enough. But it is homecoming, so keep that in mind. Most of the businesses on Emory don't tow, you just have to walk a bit. I would just avoid the gas station (Marathon) next to the high school. They used to tow every game day, but maybe that has changed.

Gotcha, thanks nut

1 hour ago, oridgecat said:

They scored 29 against Clinton.  It's definitely not a guarantee.

1 hour ago, ILB1999WHS said:

They scored 29 against Clinton.  It's definitely not a guarantee.

Plow averages 27 a game on offense.   Very well known around here that Plow has a great offense and an average defense.  I hope we can hold them down tonight and find a little traction with our own offense.  New qb tonight though, starter had surgery earlier in the week

Edited by oridgecat

31 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Plow averages 27 a game on offense.   Very well known around here that Plow has a great offense and an average defense.  I hope we can hold them down tonight and find a little traction with our own offense.  New qb tonight though, starter had surgery earlier in the week

Karns averages 35 a game, and I wouldn't call them explosive.  Powell was explosive last year.  This year, not so much.

Oak Ridge can and should win this game.

20 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

Karns averages 35 a game, and I wouldn't call them explosive.  Powell was explosive last year.  This year, not so much.

I agree, Powell isn't nearly as explosive offensively this season. Not sure what the culprit is, other than all of the injuries that they've dealt with in the first month of the season.