The Ridge (OR) @ Pal (Powell)

SweetScience

OR has hired another Derek Dooley. How can you not get calls in on time? Why try to get weird creative with plays when you don’t have the players to do so….not to mention starting a new QB. Speaking of, the new QB should be the guy. Impressive despite the outcome. 

11 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

OR with too many self inflicted wounds in this one. Just can't string a drive together.

Something is wrong in OR. Earlier, I predicted  OR would be tough late, I was wrong.

It doesn't matter we had guys hurt and we have most of them back, something is wrong with the OR team. I'm gonna with hold judgment until next season, I just know something isn't right in OR football

5 minutes ago, ipb7 said:

Something is wrong in OR. Earlier, I predicted  OR would be tough late, I was wrong.

It doesn't matter we had guys hurt and we have most of them back, something is wrong with the OR team. I'm gonna with hold judgment until next season, I just know something isn't right in OR football

Easy - The new coach is clueless. Lets just call him Dooley Ridge.