The Ridge (OR) @ Pal (Powell)

SweetScience

2 hours ago, Fandom101 said:

I feel like Coolio would have been a Panther fan. They ooze coolness.

The epitome of coolness was when Matt Lowe did that baseball slide on the Powell sideline last year during the Maryville game. He is a friggin’ legend, especially when he wears his visor backwards downside up. SO kool. Almost Davey Gillum in his 1994 ACHS letterman jacket kool, BUT not quite.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

The epitome of coolness was when Matt Lowe did that baseball slide on the Powell sideline last year during the Maryville game. He is a friggin’ legend, especially when he wears his visor backwards downside up. SO kool. Almost Davey Gillum in his 1994 ACHS letterman jacket kool, BUT not quite.

I think he gave up the tee pot look with the upside down and backward visor.  There's only 1 Davey in the jacket.  Statue worthy.  

15 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Are you sure the game is on Diamond Clear Media?

If possible I will watch David Clary do the game on YouTube Prep Radio. Oak Ridge is blessed to have someone work so hard to bring Oak Ridge sports to Wildcat fans.

If you guys are going to meet Boone in the playoffs then you really need to beat Pal.... pulling for the Wildcats

6 hours ago, HTV said:

That'good to know. The "air talent" on DCM is unlistenable. I have to mute the sound to watch Powell DMC games.  

Lol I like being able to watch Powell play but I agree.  Not only the air talent but the cameras and repetitive ads are annoying too. 
The oak ridge prep radio and OEB game of the week streams are really good quality on YouTube.

48 minutes ago, Knoxvegas865 said:

Lol I like being able to watch Powell play but I agree.  Not only the air talent but the cameras and repetitive ads are annoying too. 
The oak ridge prep radio and OEB game of the week streams are really good quality on YouTube.

Yep.  I watch both of those options quite often.  

And I will never step foot on the car lot with the obnoxious ads I see on DCM.  Not to mention that the guy recording them sounds like he is using a Mr. Microphone to do it.