The Ridge (OR) @ Pal (Powell)

SweetScience

1 minute ago, ILB1999WHS said:

what i've seen, looked like line play was part of the problem.

Eh, the line has actually been pretty good, just not as dominant as last season. They've actually been more effective running the ball versus last year, but they haven't had a reliable possession receiver this year (#2 graduated), with Magdos hurt. Last week was his first game back this season, so that may change as October progresses.

23 hours ago, SweetScience said:

The epitome of coolness was when Matt Lowe did that baseball slide on the Powell sideline last year during the Maryville game. He is a friggin’ legend, especially when he wears his visor backwards downside up. SO kool. Almost Davey Gillum in his 1994 ACHS letterman jacket kool, BUT not quite.

I really hope you're kidding because I thought that sideline slide was ridiculous

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, catswild said:

I really hope you're kidding because I thought that sideline slide was ridiculous

He's definitely joking.  and yes it was ridiculous.  I bet his players loved it though.  I remember when Emory Hale led the Cats onto the field and went Pete Rose head first slide into a giant mud puddle.  lol.  He was a nut.  Great coach but nutty.  

• Like 1

On 9/29/2022 at 10:37 AM, Mavericksinflight said:

If OR does not show what they have by this game then they may not be ready for a good playoff run. However I Have over analyzed this game all week. OR played well a good Bearden Team but Powell should have the edge 35-31.
Go cats!

I expect a close one, too. Settled in the last 4 minutes either way.