Oakland vs Blackman

Pops17

Philosophical question:

1. Coach Tygard finds a bottle and out pops a genie - the genie says "I see you have a big game this week, I will grant you one wish, you can have the Win tomorrow against Oakland OR you can have it the next time you play them", what should he choose?

2. Coach Creasy finds a bottle and out pops a genie - the genie says "wow you are having incredible success, but the end is coming,  I will grant you one wish, you can have the Win tomorrow against Blackman OR you can have it the next time you play them", what should he choose?

1 hour ago, TOM4000Patriots said:

If the QB cant play. It will just be the next man up.   Gotta be prepared for anything.  We have had players hurt all year and maybe some of those  will return this week.   The offense is pretty stong and should be fine with a backup.  Go Patriots!!

Thank you, it’s way too many trolls on here

1 hour ago, TOM4000Patriots said:

If the QB cant play. It will just be the next man up.   Gotta be prepared for anything.  We have had players hurt all year and maybe some of those  will return this week.   The offense is pretty stong and should be fine with a backup.  Go Patriots!!

You are getting your star DB back this week.

Like I said before, the Oakland QB is half of Oakland's offense. They use him like Tebow. If he is out (and nobody is wishing that he is) and Blackman still can't win, then they never will as long as Creasy is the coach. Having Taylor back for Oakland is huge, but he is only 5'9". Blackman has a 3 star 6'4" TE, a 3 star 6'3" WR, and a 4 Star 6'1"WR.

As it was mentioned earlier this game will be won in the trenches not the edges. Advantage Oakland

22 hours ago, ttitan27 said:

If Hewitt doesn't play then yes it would have a big impact I would think.  His arm is better than most realize and his ability to run the ball is a big part of the offense this year.  At 6'2" and 235lbs and very athletic, he is very hard to bring down.  I haven't heard anything about him being injured but that means nothing since I'm not associated with the program or school in any way whatsoever other than being a Fri. night volunteer.  

I think this game will be a lot closer if he isn't playing and could swing either way.  Just don't know enough about the backup really but I trust the coaches to put together a plan if needed.  Defense is going to have to help pull up the slack if he doesn't play.

Hewitt is a leader.. Really sad Riverdale let Kelly Holcomb run him off just to play Holcomb’s son.. then Holcomb leave the second he finishes his senior year. Riverdale could have Hewitt this year.