Hillwood at Tullahoma

PercyPeabody

4 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Well I’m SO GLAD the Sun rose again today and that the wheels aren’t falling off the THS Program after all. Tullahoma Won and we move on. Let’s lay all the petty gripes behind and support these Kids and Coaches. 

I don't see why opinions can't be voiced concerning the program. That's why we have message boards is for the discussion. While I'm glad there's a W in the column let's not think a win over lowly Hillwood is a cure all. The sun may be out but the light at the end of the tunnel is afar off. 

9 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

I don't see why opinions can't be voiced concerning the program. That's why we have message boards is for the discussion. While I'm glad there's a W in the column let's not think a win over lowly Hillwood is a cure all. The sun may be out but the light at the end of the tunnel is afar off. 

Well you said a lot of nothing? What are Coach Sisk and the Kids not doing in a down year that’s got your panties in a wad?

11 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Well you said a lot of nothing? What are Coach Sisk and the Kids not doing in a down year that’s got your panties in a wad?

There's been five threads of material by not only myself but other fans of the program. Attend the games and you'll see what we are all talking about. All the comments are fair. We don't use the down year, graduation, nor suspensions as an excuse. Neither does Coach Sisk. 

P.S. Boxers here. 

9 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

There's been five threads of material by not only myself but other fans of the program. Attend the games and you'll see what we are all talking about. All the comments are fair. We don't use the down year, graduation, nor suspensions as an excuse. Neither does Coach Sisk. 

P.S. Boxers here. 

Fair Enough Brother