AC Mavs @ Carter

Mavericksinflight

18 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well Mavs Obliterating Carter and I can't see it! Maybe find out later. Finally looks like Top Gun Martinez, Spiderman Vowell and The Beast Noe might have finally been unleashed. Of course Monster Moog is always consistently Perfect.

Carter is awful!!

• Thanks 1

I swear Lawnman. I am trying to be positive here and then the peanut galley comments. Lol haha Well I think 49 points on anyone 1st half and 0 points allowed is pretty good. No actually Carter has a gun though. Looks like our pass defense rush or secondary stood pretty good. It a learning and growing process. So I think we are playing the cards pretty good this Year.

10 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I swear Lawnman. I am trying to be positive here and then the peanut galley comments. Lol haha Well I think 49 points on anyone 1st half and 0 points allowed is pretty good. No actually Carter has a gun though. Looks like our pass defense rush or secondary stood pretty good. It a learning and growing process. So I think we are playing the cards pretty good this Year.

Couldn’t help myself Mav…lol

10 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I know I knew it lol. Haha it's a fun season thus far...lol..hang in there Lawnman. Your always funny. Just beat Greeneville if thats a match up. Be great to meet you guys again...I Think...umm haha

I believe the winner of the Betsy/AC game will play the Devils 3rd round of the playoffs. Mav, don’t get too chummy with the fellas in Black and Orange. You will have them again.

3 minutes ago, lawnman said:

C’mon noones Mav is not worried about a 2-4 Betsy.

That’s actually their problem my friend. Lol. They did have a great first half tonight. Seymour, Sullivan  East and Carter are not very good football teams. It makes it hard to analyze the good teams.

Edited by noonesfool