BOYS AA DISTRICT 9 PREDICTIONS

MIDTNBBALLGUY

On 2/2/2023 at 9:46 AM, EastNasty said:

Just looking around seeing what everyone’s talking about. Who’s pose to be the big dogs out of everybody’s regions etc.

1 Fairview is legit. Even when they play bad, they can pull out wins. Except tonight. They played terrible and still hung in there against WH heritage. But lost. 
2 Cheatham can be great but aside from their top 2-3 players, they are just SR heavy and beatable. 
Ussually if you stop Carter,#10. You have a chance. But he is legit and can score even when face guarded. #myMVPvote 

Harpeth and Heritage and about even. They can hang with the top 2 teams but also get blown out by them. 

sycamore isn’t good. They have some young guys carrying the team but I don’t see them pulling out of the bottom spot 

Heritage wins at Sycamore tonight So standings right now are

Fairview 5-1 ( sycamore, and cubs left)

Heritage 4-2 ( cubs and Harpeth left)

Cheatham 4-2 (Fairview and heritage)

Harpeth 2-4 (Heritage and sycamore)

sycamore 0-6 (Harpeth and Heritage)

Heritage currently holds tiebreaker against Cheatham. Sycamore could win out and still be last. Harpeth could get as high as 3rd depending on tiebreakers, Fairview wins out they are champs. Cheatham could win out and force a tiebreaker scenario for first.

this will also be the last year of these teams in this district. It only lasted 2 seasons. Next year Heritage, Fairview and Sycamore move to 3A.

East Hickman and Hickman join Cheatham and Harpeth for a 4 team district and automatic region bids.

Edited by Bamapappy

On 2/2/2023 at 9:46 AM, EastNasty said:

Just looking around seeing what everyone’s talking about. Whose pose to be the big dogs out of everybody’s regions etc.

Your team is the big dog. 
 And you wouldn’t see any of these teams til Murfreesboro if they make it that far And I just don’t see it. Maybe Fairview but they are gonna have to get past a good Giles county team, Camden and or Milan.

18 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

1.)  Fairview (7-1)

2.)  White House-Heritage (5-2)

3.)  Cheatham County (4-3)

4.)  Harpeth (2-5)

5.)  Sycamore (0-7)

All 5 seeds have already been determined.

White House-Heritage wins a potential season split against Cheatham County by virtue of their win over Fairview last week.  The Cubs lost both games to Fairview.

It should be a great district tournament.

Well I stand corrected then. Seeds are set.

I was told it was head to head first 

point differential second

cant believe everything you hear I guess