FRA @ CPA

ChuckDSanAntonio

On 9/27/2022 at 5:16 PM, ChuckDSanAntonio said:

FRA is much improved.  I'm calling it here, FRA over CPA - 25-24.  Homecoming, spoiled.

Nice call there Chuck the Greek.  It seems in state, FRA has played LA as well as anyone (which isn’t saying much).

17 hours ago, JRB said:

Nice call there Chuck the Greek.  It seems in state, FRA has played LA as well as anyone (which isn’t saying much).

yeah, he nailed it.  

FRA was the first team to score on the starting D at home in a year or so.  I think the LA D is better this year than last so that's definitely a good sign for them.

2 hours ago, ChuckDSanAntonio said:

Predictable response.

Really? I don’t think I have ever complained about referees on this board before. What has become predicable is you starting a negative CPA thread every week. I mean it’s cool if it brings you joy, but seems like you would rather talk about your team’s game and how well they are playing this year.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BreadTruck28 said:

Really? I don’t think I have ever complained about referees on this board before. What has become predicable is you starting a negative CPA thread every week. I mean it’s cool if it brings you joy, but seems like you would rather talk about your team’s game and how well they are playing this year.

Negative CPA thread each week?  What's been negative?

Curious what was more negative...my fairly accurate prediction or you blaming the officials?

22 minutes ago, ChuckDSanAntonio said:

Negative CPA thread each week?  What's been negative?

Curious what was more negative...my fairly accurate prediction or you blaming the officials?

I’m not going to waste anyone’s time with a silly online argument, so here is the last response from me. You clearly have something against CPA. Just in the last month every post has been about CPA.  Here’s one - “One might think the lines would fall as noted above, but I tell you, there is no love for CPA in this town. Years of arrogance has won few friends.”  

13 minutes ago, BreadTruck28 said:

I’m not going to waste anyone’s time with a silly online argument, so here is the last response from me. You clearly have something against CPA. Just in the last month every post has been about CPA.  Here’s one - “One might think the lines would fall as noted above, but I tell you, there is no love for CPA in this town. Years of arrogance has won few friends.”  

Ok.  Got ya.  It was more of a statement.  Not intended as calling anyone out.  It is however the sentiment.  Moving on to Oakland.  Another tough one on a short week.  Ought to be a good hard fought game.  Everyone knows CPA will be ready.

A Lipscomb fan saying there is sentiment against the Lions is Irony at its best. Ask around and see who that sentiment is stronger for. 90% MINIMUM will be against the team that leaves its starters in the game to break 50 points when the clock is running and tries to justify it by saying the kids need tape for college coaches.  No college coach that will be employed long is looking for tape of a kid padding stats against a lesser opponent. They want to see your offensive kids against the Thompson DE and others like him.

Now go ahead and try to justify the actions.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

A Lipscomb fan saying there is sentiment against the Lions is Irony at its best. Ask around and see who that sentiment is stronger for. 90% MINIMUM will be against the team that leaves its starters in the game to break 50 points when the clock is running and tries to justify it by saying the kids need tape for college coaches.  No college coach that will be employed long is looking for tape of a kid padding stats against a lesser opponent. They want to see your offensive kids against the Thompson DE and others like him.

Now go ahead and try to justify the actions.

im not sure that chuck is a LA fan.  

I am though and last year, I agree. I thought the starters should be out more in the second half.  so far this year, I think it has been different.  they didn't play any in the second half against davidson when there was a running clock.  

however, I am not in dilfer's shoes and I don't know how to coach football, how to get players noticed or get national attention for the program.  he seems to be successful in all 3 so far, so I am going to not complain and enjoy the ride.  : )