East Robertson Injuns come to the rockpile

Mr. Postman1

On 10/5/2022 at 10:28 AM, CCLHL08 said:

Please understand us Robertson county people don’t claim this some what of a human. He needs mental evaluation. Probably never played a sport in his life! 

Gonna bet hes a HS kid just trolling lol. He's faithful to his indens though! 

I'm late the party and I might eat crow on this one but I don't think this one is even close.... I think schedules really have some of us fooled and it showed last week. 

I will say that its obvious ER is better than they have been, and wayyyyy better coached but I just don't see it being enough. Can they take being hit in the mouth over and over and over and over and over...... and over all night long? We will see I guess! Hard to judge when TC is the worst they have ever been in history and H20 not being near as good as they have been... Only one way to find out, can't wait for next Friday!!!

1 hour ago, GBO52 said:

I'm late the party and I might eat crow on this one but I don't think this one is even close.... I think schedules really have some of us fooled and it showed last week. 

I will say that its obvious ER is better than they have been, and wayyyyy better coached but I just don't see it being enough. Can they take being hit in the mouth over and over and over and over and over...... and over all night long? We will see I guess! Hard to judge when TC is the worst they have ever been in history and H20 not being near as good as they have been... Only one way to find out, can't wait for next Friday!!!

I don’t think Westmorelands offense is good enough to win by a lot. I still see it being a one possession game even if it is an Indians loss.

2 hours ago, GBO52 said:

It’s gonna be a long 2 week wait for me! I do think your recipe to success is what it will take for westmoreland to win. We need to pound the D1 backs for east Robertson every chance we get. Gang tackle and punish them while you can! 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

It’s gonna be a long 2 week wait for me! I do think your recipe to success is what it will take for westmoreland to win. We need to pound the D1 backs for east Robertson every chance we get. Gang tackle and punish them while you can! 

D1 backs? Who do they have thats D1 material? Thats not a shot just asking

Edited by bigdawgtn

4 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

They were saying I think Prince#5 if I’m not badly mistaken. Also they have a freshman offensive lineman I’ve been told will be playing on sundays one day

thats funny...i live in robco and i never heard of this . I do know the prince kid but d1 is a stretch but you never know.  Never heard of any lineman.

Edited by bigdawgtn

29 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Go back and read the post from the Macon co game

Let’s be real there no D1 backs at ER. Yes few offers like TTU and others. They do have two backs that can go. But D1 is a far fetch. You know you can’t read into any of that. As far as the freshman yes he may be the most talented groves he is a D lineman. Nobody said he will be playing on Sundays. Nobody that knows what they are talking about. Good bulletin board material though! Westy wins 14-7! 

7 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

Let’s be real there no D1 backs at ER. Yes few offers like TTU and others. They do have two backs that can go. But D1 is a far fetch. You know you can’t read into any of that. As far as the freshman yes he may be the most talented groves he is a D lineman. Nobody said he will be playing on Sundays. Nobody that knows what they are talking about. Good bulletin board material though! Westy wins 14-7! 

You know deep down y’all think east Robertson will roll in this one