East Robertson Injuns come to the rockpile

Mr. Postman1

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

They were saying I think Prince#5 if I’m not badly mistaken. Also they have a freshman offensive lineman I’ve been told will be playing on sundays one day

The freshman is a good d lineman, Doesn’t start on O line. All the O line are upperclassman. Prince has an offer from TTU and so does Shaun Groves. No ER O lineman will be elite unless their last name is Swearingen lol.

2 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

D1 backs? Who do they have thats D1 material? Thats not a shot just asking

#11 isaiah groves is a freak athlete if he can keep his head straight i think he can go anywhere he wants to. #4 shaun groves is also a tremendous athlete his hs career has just been derailed by injury’s i know he has some interest from some decent school

2 hours ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

The freshman is a good d lineman, Doesn’t start on O line. All the O line are upperclassman. Prince has an offer from TTU and so does Shaun Groves. No ER O lineman will be elite unless their last name is Swearingen lol.

So your saying none of them are good enough to play bigtime ball?

18 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

So your saying none of them are good enough to play bigtime ball?

The underclassmen groves is hard to tell, they could be P5. The senior groves has interest from them but no offers from any fbs schools. When you see the prince kid he looks like a 5 star and is very athletic but he won’t be a D1 running back maybe outside linebacker though

3 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

You know deep down y’all think east Robertson will roll in this one

Im still not sold yet on them...the way i see it the teams that are normally good are down this year. They have played one team worthy and that would be macon....   I believe they finally have someone there competent to use the playmakers.