Greeneville Football at Oak Ridge

noonesfool

2 minutes ago, TribalEmpire said:

Yeah really... if that score actually comes to be fact, then I have a whole lot more to worry about in two weeks time when the Cats come to KPT.

same guy picked us to go 15-0. lol. I can't tell if he's serious or if he's trolling us.  Anybody that would predict that score either has not watched either team play, or just really doesn't understand how this whole football thing works.    

17 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

same guy picked us to go 15-0. lol. I can't tell if he's serious or if he's trolling us.  Anybody that would predict that score either has not watched either team play, or just really doesn't understand how this whole football thing works.    

I'm an OR fan through and through. With our quantity of talented athletes, I truly thought 15-0 to be possible, despite the lack of top notch linemen. We will have more athletic ability and more speed than Greenville, but they will be better up front. I don't think they are as good as last year but they are still very good, as they lost their most talented athletes from last year's team. Why would any OR fan pick a very talented OR football to lose?

Because some of us understand the situation that we are in.  I don't care if you have UT's or the TN Titans "very talented" skill players.  You have to have some guys up front that can play.  When you see what runs out there tonight for our o-line and you still don't understand the situation, then no offense Cats, but you don't know what you're looking at.  Did you know we are without 2 MORE o-line starters tonight. That leaves us with 2 freshmen, a 4th string center and a back up to a back up.  The only starter is a 170 lb. guard. You can call that whining if you want, it is what it is. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Yeah, I appreciate his optimism, but I'm not sure we have been watching the same football team thus far.  lol

I've been watching the same team that you've been watching. I understand that we are not blessed with great linemen, and I also realize that we've had injuries, and I'm sick of our fans (some of them) making excuses of our injuries. Are we the only team who has had many injuries? NO! It is not very becoming of OR football fans to be known as the "whining capital of the region"!!! Do you think anyone feels sorry for us...other than some of our own fans...he#$ NO!!!  It's time to shut up about injuries, shut up about officiating, and PLAY BALL !!!!!!!  And I do actually believe that if our players don't "buy in" to the excuses they here from so many directions, that OR will have a very good chance to win tonight! OR will have the best running back on the field tonight, OR will have the two best receivers on the field tonight, OR will have the best linebacker on the field tonight, OR will have the best defensive secondary on the field tonight, OR will have a great player in Jai Hundley on the field tonight, OR will have the superior punter and placekicker on the field tonight, and OR will have home field advantage tonight. Given all of that, I feel like my prediction has some merit...and I rest my case!!!!

3 minutes ago, catswild said:

I've been watching the same team that you've been watching. I understand that we are not blessed with great linemen, and I also realize that we've had injuries, and I'm sick of our fans (some of them) making excuses of our injuries. Are we the only team who has had many injuries? NO! It is not very becoming of OR football fans to be known as the "whining capital of the region"!!! Do you think anyone feels sorry for us...other than some of our own fans...he#$ NO!!!  It's time to shut up about injuries, shut up about officiating, and PLAY BALL !!!!!!!  And I do actually believe that if our players don't "buy in" to the excuses they here from so many directions, that OR will have a very good chance to win tonight! OR will have the best running back on the field tonight, OR will have the two best receivers on the field tonight, OR will have the best linebacker on the field tonight, OR will have the best defensive secondary on the field tonight, OR will have a great player in Jai Hundley on the field tonight, OR will have the superior punter and placekicker on the field tonight, and OR will have home field advantage tonight. Given all of that, I feel like my prediction has some merit...and I rest my case!!!!

Only person whining is you.Who cares what other fans think about what a few on here say?They will find some reason to hate on Oak Ridge no matter what.To discuss Oak Ridge football this season and injuries not be a huge part of story would be dishonest.I think if anything is making our fans look bad its your silly predictions all year.You have been wrong all year but expect everyone to talk about what you want.

• Upvote 1