Greeneville Football at Oak Ridge

noonesfool

2 hours ago, Morice49 said:

Swipes my thought exactly.  AC Mav is good I give that to you. But when it comes to matches this year just like last year. You all will have trouble with any teM that can pass and with a mobile QB.  Devils has both again I don't think AC can cover 11 on 11. AC conditioning will be tested by Besty and G Ville from both sides.  I'll bring the popcorn.  Until we meet hopefully we will.  I Wish Mav country stays healthy and full strength going into the playoffs.  

:popcorneater: Another fun year that so true and bring the popcorn. AC will have to definitely need to figure something out on defense to cover a running QB. DL will have to plan on this if they meet Greeneville, like they did against Powell. There will be fireworks again this year, both on and off the field of play.

12 hours ago, Cactus Jack said:

I certainly will look forward to seeing Greeneville and AC play if they meet in the playoffs. I would give the edge to Greeneville, having seen both teams now. I think their defense may be the difference. 

Oak Ridge put this game in the rear view mirror and get ready for Karns, the Beavers will be looking for their first win ever here at Blankenship and to lock in the 2nd place slot in the playoffs. This is a bigger game than Greeneville and Packer has put it in his schedule because he loves to see OR lose. Let’s disappoint him OK? 

I am looking forward to the Karns game. I want to watch their # 8 and QB play. Should be a very tough game.

1 hour ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I am looking forward to the Karns game. I want to watch their # 8 and QB play. Should be a very tough game.

Yep me too sorry about the rambling. I am still upset with turn overs by OR. But it can happen to any team. My deepest best to OR against Karns and if OR does not beat CCHS I will literally lose it...haha OR has got this. 

1 hour ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

It used to be the #8 show. Since Karns had the new QB transfer in, they actually have a decent passing game to go along with their dynamic running game  

They still struggle in defense from what I've seen. Oak Ridge can definitely win this game and I hope they do. Should be very interesting to say the least 

9 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

It used to be the #8 show. Since Karns had the new QB transfer in, they actually have a decent passing game to go along with their dynamic running game  

They still struggle in defense from what I've seen. Oak Ridge can definitely win this game and I hope they do. Should be very interesting to say the least 

Yup, the QB has definitely taken some of the load off of Bishop. But their D is absolutely terrible. If they had a pulse on defense this year, the Beavers could actually contend to win the region.

40 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

Yup, the QB has definitely taken some of the load off of Bishop. But their D is absolutely terrible. If they had a pulse on defense this year, the Beavers could actually contend to win the region.

Neither Campbell County or Karns have much of a defense from what I’ve seen. Thank God, that may give us a shot against both. 

7 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Neither Campbell County or Karns have much of a defense from what I’ve seen. Thank God, that may give us a shot against both. 

Nope, but they can both put some points on the board and do it in bunches.  You have to score every time to beat them.