Greeneville Football at Oak Ridge

noonesfool

7 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

I told you a few days ago we’ve been playing the JV. I thought that we would finally play the starters against Powell, but the staff has decided to bring them back for the Karns game. Why, I don’t know??? It’ll be great experience for the JV against a team the quality of Greeneville though.

SS, they are not "holding guys out".  I can assure you of that.  It's all hands on deck. Literally whoever is able to go out and play is playing.   

Edited by oridgecat

Just now, SweetScience said:

I’m joking, bruh. Lol Just playing along with ole boy.

Gotcha,  I can't tell anymore who is trolling, who is flaming, who is being sarcastic, who is joking, who is serious on here anymore.  lol.  There is a lot of frustration and disappointment for sure.  But it is not time to start trashing and blaming everybody.  Instead, we all need to stick together and support these guys through the tough times, try to slip into a playoff spot and see what we can do in November.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Gotcha,  I can't tell anymore who is trolling, who is flaming, who is being sarcastic, who is joking, who is serious on here anymore.  lol.  There is a lot of frustration and disappointment for sure.  But it is not time to start trashing and blaming everybody.  Instead, we all need to stick together and support these guys through the tough times, try to slip into a playoff spot and see what we can do in November.  

It’s hard to gauge attitudes online, as well as through text for that matter. One reason why I don’t like texting people, especially if you get in a disagreement with someone about something. Anyway, though, I agree with ya.

Edited by SweetScience

2 hours ago, SweetScience said:

It’s hard to gauge attitudes online, as well as through text for that matter. One reason why I don’t like texting people, especially if you get in a disagreement with someone about something. Anyway, though, I agree with ya.

Same here sweet. I do the same texting. Hard to joke via words. 

So what up on top of the Ridge? They got to get this together against the Devil's. Disclaimer I am not a Devil's fan just in case anyone wondering. Lol 

5 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

It is only Monday but I see a victory for Greeneville. The players are working hard but the Greene boogers are as hard as rocks. Still. OR can win but it will take no turnovers and more injured players coming back.

I hope they put a spanking on the Devils. But unless someone knows something more than stats, it might be the other way around. Maybe OR will make it at least respectable.

Edited by Mavericksinflight

On 10/2/2022 at 5:21 PM, Romansfive8 said:

Devilman is who MJG is probably referring to?  BVD which is short for BigVolDaddy, is the one who made some videos in the past for the Greene Devil football team.  I hope to see some new videos coming from BVD for the post season.

Yeah, that was him. I enjoyed his videos.