Best radio broadcast?

InDaHuddle

On 10/3/2022 at 3:17 PM, reddyrebel6 said:

HE doesn't do it anymore, but @ManofMillions was the best and South Gibson.

On 10/3/2022 at 3:52 PM, stacmot said:

I'll second that!  @ManOfMillions

Thank you gentleman, I appreciate the kind words. The greatest high school football game I have ever been a part of was against y'all's Tomcats. I was approached a few weeks ago about getting back on the air.... Time will tell. Again, thank you so much. I really appreciate it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Thank you gentleman, I appreciate the kind words. The greatest high school football game I have ever been a part of was against y'all's Tomcats. I was approached a few weeks ago about getting back on the air.... Time will tell. Again, thank you so much. I really appreciate it. 

You're welcome, and I hope things work out for your return to the broadcast booth.  I remember a lot of Tomcat games over the years, but the 50-49 game that I think you are referring to was one of the best!

6 minutes ago, stacmot said:

You're welcome, and I hope things work out for your return to the broadcast booth.  I remember a lot of Tomcat games over the years, but the 50-49 game that I think you are referring to was one of the best!

Someone approached me a few weeks ago at work and asked if there was any way they could go back and listen to that broadcast.( it was from Tomcat parent ) I was having trouble finding it at first, but when I stumbled across it I went to the tail end of the game and listened to it. I miss that! So much dang fun. It is a terrible shame that one of those teams had lose that Friday night. 

Many in Jackson and West Tennessee rather like Dave McCulley and Stan Gerard. They have been a football broadcast team close to 15 years together. McCulley was the long time voice of sports in Gibson County before moving to Jackson. They video stream games on the TCA Facebook page and on 105.3. They do favor TCA but are more than fair to other teams and they are pretty funny together as well from time to time. McCulley also calls Bethel games on 100.9

10 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Someone approached me a few weeks ago at work and asked if there was any way they could go back and listen to that broadcast.( it was from Tomcat parent ) I was having trouble finding it at first, but when I stumbled across it I went to the tail end of the game and listened to it. I miss that! So much dang fun. It is a terrible shame that one of those teams had lose that Friday night. 

i just went back and watched the stream of the 4th quarter.  Great job @ManOfMillions!  I agree.  It was a shame that either team had to lose that night.