Oakland at CPA Thursday night

ttitan27

1 hour ago, ILB1999WHS said:

it was a fluke by definition.  Taking CPA's performances this year... it was a fluke.

If it were a loss from a weak team no one expected to win then yes it would be a fluke.   CPA is a quality team with several very close losses to quality teams.  I didn't really expect it but CPA got it done. 

8 hours ago, BreadTruck28 said:

Here are the highlights on YouTube if anyone is interested.  Watching them again reminds me of how good #17 on Oakland is in the running game.

In watching the highlights from this game it appeared that CPA absolutely dominated the trenches on both sides of the ball. I didn’t expect that. Hats off to CPA for that. The penetration that your defensive front got to shut down the Oakland running game was impressive. 

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

In watching the highlights from this game it appeared that CPA absolutely dominated the trenches on both sides of the ball. I didn’t expect that. Hats off to CPA for that. The penetration that your defensive front got to shut down the Oakland running game was impressive. 

Thanks BPM, they definitely held momentum most of the game.