Oakland at CPA Thursday night

ttitan27

29 minutes ago, pepvol said:

CPA looked like a great team last night , I’m tempted to go back to their YouTube channel and watch the games they lost , a couple of their losses makes no sense at all 

In my opinion, CPA is a fairly young team overall that needed game time reps. Also some key players have been out with most returning last night. Season starting senior QB still was out.  The first half last night, they played as well as I’ve seen in a while. Crossing my fingers that that continues. 

Edited by BreadTruck28

26 minutes ago, pepvol said:

I’m sure they were fired up for that game last night , but from what I saw if they play with that effort and intensity they have a chance to beat anyone they play. 

CPA really looked good last night, I think they could beat anyone besides Lipscomb Academy, to me LA is hands down the best team in the state. I heard don't know if it's true that Baylor has 9 d1 recruits if that's the case then I wouldn't like CPA chances against them. As much as I'm giving LA credit I can't explain LA beating Thompson, I think if they played again Thompson wins going away, Thompson defensive front 4 I'll be shocked if all are not playing on Sundays, they're as good as it gets.

I was telling someone this football season has been strange so far, Alcoa has a loss to a team not named Maryville, Maryville has 2 losses in the regular season and Oakland got a spanking to a 3 loss team, I mean what's next 

8 minutes ago, StarBright87 said:

......  I was telling someone this football season has been strange so far, Alcoa has a loss to a team not named Maryville, Maryville has 2 losses in the regular season and Oakland got a spanking to a 3 loss team, I mean what's next 

What's next is that the playoffs are going to be unpredictable this year

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, StarBright87 said:

CPA really looked good last night, I think they could beat anyone besides Lipscomb Academy, to me LA is hands down the best team in the state. I heard don't know if it's true that Baylor has 9 d1 recruits if that's the case then I wouldn't like CPA chances against them. As much as I'm giving LA credit I can't explain LA beating Thompson, I think if they played again Thompson wins going away, Thompson defensive front 4 I'll be shocked if all are not playing on Sundays, they're as good as it gets.

I was telling someone this football season has been strange so far, Alcoa has a loss to a team not named Maryville, Maryville has 2 losses in the regular season and Oakland got a spanking to a 3 loss team, I mean what's next 

I'm concerned Maryville could end the season with four losses total...

1 hour ago, pepvol said:

CPA looked like a great team last night , I’m tempted to go back to their YouTube channel and watch the games they lost , a couple of their losses makes no sense at all 

The most puzzling loss is to Cane Ridge. They’re Always a good program but CPA has no business Losing to a metro Nashville program line CR.