Oneida @ Monterey

Spike016

11 hours ago, crow said:

We fool me A LOT to pujo. You, me, @Spike016, @orngnblk none of us can figure us it seems. Guess the bottom line is we’re just inconsistent and honestly haven’t been able to pull it all together the lately. 

They have been the most inconsistent team I’ve seen. I believe if the right Oneida team shows up Friday then we can get the W. On the other hand I can see a Rockwood type score happenin. We completely lost it when we fumbled on the 1 goin in for the lead.  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Spike016 said:

It sure is! It just depends on what Oneida team shows up. Y’all may have a mercy rule type win. Then again y’all may have a dog fight for 4 qtrs. You gonna be there??

I don't know. To me this Oneida team has been pretty consistent all year. We have struggled to run and struggled to stop the run. We have lost to the better teams and beat the bad teams for the most part. Everybody thought Williamsburg was a good game but in reality they are tiny single A school from KY that hasn't looked nearly as good as last year. I think tonight will be more of the same thing. We will hit some passes and make some plays but overall I think they wear Oneida down and by the 4th quarter they are direct snapping to #4 and getting 5 or 6 yards per play and marching right down the field. 

But I also thought Monterey would win last year so what do I know. 

Edited by TSSAAfootball

1 hour ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I don't know. To me this Oneida team has been pretty consistent all year. We have struggled to run and struggled to stop the run. We have lost to the better teams and beat the bad teams for the most part. Everybody thought Williamsburg was a good game but in reality they are tiny single A school from KY that hasn't looked nearly as good as last year. I think tonight will be more of the same thing. We will hit some passes and make some plays but overall I think they wear Oneida down and by the 4th quarter they are direct snapping to #4 and getting 5 or 6 yards per play and marching right down the field. 

I agree! Stoppin the run has been a struggle this year. 

2 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

But I also thought Monterey would win last year so what do I know. 

What do you mean we? Your daughter on our cheer squad :ph34r: