Sevier County visits Heritage

BarneySox2007

I'm so glad I had last night off and was able to attend the game.  It maybe the craziest Friday night football game I've ever attended. I about left but was afraid I would fall down the steps.  What this coach has accomplished in this short of time is amazing.  He is living up to the hype I thought he would in February of last year.  When this job came open I thought it would be the same o same o.  My son is so excited to be a future Mountaineer!  

47 minutes ago, BS101 said:

I'm so glad I had last night off and was able to attend the game.  It maybe the craziest Friday night football game I've ever attended. I about left but was afraid I would fall down the steps.  What this coach has accomplished in this short of time is amazing.  He is living up to the hype I thought he would in February of last year.  When this job came open I thought it would be the same o same o.  My son is so excited to be a future Mountaineer!  

Good to see some energy and excitement back in the program. I hope they can sustain it going forward. 

3 hours ago, Whs1984 said:

Excuse my ignorance but what is Murphy college seen it referenced a few times on the t but no idea what it is 

The central office at Sevier County used to be Murphy College. Didn't mean to talk over everyone's head but only a few on this board at Sevier County would know that Barney knows what he's talking about if I didn't mention it.

Edited by BarneySox2007

On 10/13/2022 at 10:26 PM, Sampson10 said:

That check probably wasn’t for insurance……it was probably for OC lessons because someone is running on pure athletic ability not coaching ability. That’s nothing but Da’Truth. 

Sounds like the Sevier co OC’s check bounced!!! Lol great win for Heritage. #Insufficientfunds or better yet insufficient coaching.

19 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The central office at Sevier County used to be Murphy College. Didn't mean to talk over everyone's head but only a few on this board at Sevier County would know that Barney knows what he's talking about if I didn't mention it.

Ty Barney and I enjoy yer Barney picks every week 

46 minutes ago, Whs1984 said:

Ty Barney and I enjoy yer Barney picks every week 

Thank you also, I enjoy high school football as my biggest get away from the human rat race so much I wanted to publicly test my skills. I enjoy reading post about all the games possible to get a feel and sometimes by gut feeling. Every week there are about 12-14 games that could go either way and sometimes an unknown injury or two could be something I have no awareness about. Some teams will all the sudden start to jell right in the middle of the season. Then there are a few teams that it depends on what side of the bed that get up on.