Adamsville @ Riverside

@38320

Coach Gray Man coaches them up as the season rolls along - another sign of good coach and his staff. I wish Riverside would play them in week 1 or 2. I'm still thinking Riverside at home by 9. Might be wrong. They upset my boys a couple/three years ago 7-0 down there in the rain and mud and water. Still....RHS in this hard fought game. 

Adamsville is capable of winning but will have to play up to their potential to get it done. The RB is scary good...he's shifty enough to get past the front 7, and has the wheels to be gone if he does. The QB probably isn't good enough yet (he's young) to put the Cardinals on his back and score 35 points, but if you have to sacrifice pass coverage to stop 17, he's absolutely good enough to shred a thin defensive backfield. Riverside is similar in the fact that they've had a one two punch to grind out yards (instead of containing a game breaker) and then hit you over the top, but that may be a little different this week. The big question is can Adamsville stop the ground game without giving Riverside's QB time and open receivers to beat them through the air.

2 hours ago, @38320 said:

Coach Gray Man coaches them up as the season rolls along - another sign of good coach and his staff. I wish Riverside would play them in week 1 or 2. I'm still thinking Riverside at home by 9. Might be wrong. They upset my boys a couple/three years ago 7-0 down there in the rain and mud and water. Still....RHS in this hard fought game. 

I agree, Coach Gray has turned into one of the best coaches in the state with a great staff! They always have the guys in position to succeed, it just doesn’t always correlate quick enough! The guys are young, mostly sophomores with a few jr & sr mixed in but they play their tails off for their coaches! Riverside is the clear favorite with a great shot at winning state this year! Probably one of the best teams I’ve seen on film! I know our guys will give it all they got! Hopefully no mud fest this year! I’ll be at work watching online! Hoping for no injuries and a great game! Go Red!!