#2 1A Fayetteville City vs #4 4A Red Bank who takes home the first L??

Doc931

Battle of two undefeated teams square off Friday night. Really good test for both teams b4 the playoff in couple of weeks. Nearly identical in size and speed. Red Bank took care of the Tigers last yr in Chatt but can that repeat in a tough environment and long trip will they bring anyone? City has one of the best home environments in the 931. 

Who wins and why? Score prediction? 

12 hours ago, City223 said:

Please don’t start this stuff again. the same things were said last year and you saw how things turned out. This will be a good game that will most likely be decided by 1 or 2 scores

I’ve seen your team in clips online. I’ve seen Red Bank as well.  Fayettevile has more athletes and size. Google them and you will see. Fayettevile has a team full of 3-4A type size and speed. That doesn’t come around often at this level. Enjoy it while you’ve got it. 

Just my opinion about it. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

I’ve seen your team in clips online. I’ve seen Red Bank as well.  Fayettevile has more athletes and size. Google them and you will see. Fayettevile has a team full of 3-4A type size and speed. That doesn’t come around often at this level. Enjoy it while you’ve got it. 

Just my opinion about it. 

I’m from fayetteville lol. I know all about what they have but I would say these teams match up pretty evenly