Hardun Vallee att 825

STARSNBARS

On 10/15/2022 at 11:00 AM, Fandom101 said:

I don’t call an 0’fer mediocre

I think that Coach Miner is not getting much from his assistants.  Especially in this case, with the quality of the opponents HVA faces on a weekly bases, you can only be as good as the people you surround yourself with.  I think he needs a proven winner or two on that staff to help him out.   

HVA the last couple of weeks has been hit hard with injuries, I think 6 starters out for Maryville last Friday. As for numbers, I heard they had over 100 out in the spring and a large portion of them are freshman and sophomores. I also understand both the freshman and JV teams are doing quite well and they believe they have help on the way. HVA has been down a couple of seasons, and the new staff has to wash that out of a program and it sometimes takes a couple of seasons to renew the culture and interest in the program, I went and saw HVA play Knox Central, and they played hard, had a chance to win, but were pretty overmatched up front and athletically and Central finally prevailed. I think Miner has a pretty good staff over there and he is a hard worker, they just need to get the talent levels up to compete. 

4 minutes ago, Cactus Jack said:

HVA the last couple of weeks has been hit hard with injuries, I think 6 starters out for Maryville last Friday. As for numbers, I heard they had over 100 out in the spring and a large portion of them are freshman and sophomores. I also understand both the freshman and JV teams are doing quite well and they believe they have help on the way. HVA has been down a couple of seasons, and the new staff has to wash that out of a program and it sometimes takes a couple of seasons to renew the culture and interest in the program, I went and saw HVA play Knox Central, and they played hard, had a chance to win, but were pretty overmatched up front and athletically and Central finally prevailed. I think Miner has a pretty good staff over there and he is a hard worker, they just need to get the talent levels up to compete. 

This morning, HVA cancelled today's JV game with Maryville.