Marion vs Polk

Bushog02

4 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Dad Burnit Yeti, them Jasperlites have been trying to digest all that mess spewed early. Truth is theys lucky to have more than 2 wins to date. Drive round that Jailhouse on a windy day, Theys a HEEP of whispering sounds of moaning!! The kinfolkes gots to be the most confused bunch around. Nows you gone & skerd the skirts off a HEEP bragging bout them Nest fellers. OP & cousin Virgil plans on watching that fued. Them kinfolkes sures goin to have an awlful problem keeping the suction from the backside sucking them purple speedos plum up the buckeye when the Orange Black team from Meigs start there earholing. Leastways nothing better than a orange & black team taking it to Puke Purple folkes. 

We're playing pretty good ball right now. We will bring something to the table in a few weeks.

8 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you jailhouse fellars a question.  I just walked in Ronnies red eye and this fellar is telling me them jailhouse high players had black uniforms like our boys.   I garuntee he wouldnt drinking 150 proof either.  Guess that proves you jailhouse high fellars always wanted to be pirates.  You think im joking but im not.

They gonna unveil those black uniforms at the Meigs blackout game. Yep Pretenders. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, powerp said:

Polk should not be within striking distance of this Jasper team with or without Condra. Alex is a great player no doubt, but when you have a huge line, skill guys for days, and a pretty good kicker just no excuse for these types of games. 

Double D is back at Polk coaching.  Fear the Mustache.

10 hours ago, Yeti said:

Signal is twice the team Polk is. Trust me on that.

Dad Burnit Yeti, them Jasperlites have been trying to digest all that mess spewed early. Truth is theys lucky to have more than 2 wins to date. Drive round that Jailhouse on a windy day, Theys a HEEP of whispering sounds of moaning!! The kinfolkes gots to be the most confused bunch around. Nows you gone & skerd the skirts off a HEEP bragging bout them Nest fellers. OP & cousin Virgil plans on watching that fued. Them kinfolkes sures goin to have an awlful problem keeping the suction from the backside sucking them purple speedos plum up the buckeye when the Orange Black team from Meigs start there earholing. Leastways nothing better than a orange & black team taking it to Puke Purple folkes. 

10 hours ago, powerp said:

Polk should not be within striking distance of this Jasper team with or without Condra. Alex is a great player no doubt, but when you have a huge line, skill guys for days, and a pretty good kicker just no excuse for these types of games. 

LOPWOAO, Youngon, Theys ain’t a GREAT player in the whole valley, don’t recognize one in the Tri-State neither! Only perhaps a few 5 stars in the whole area. Can you name them? Now, is they GREAT, doubt it. Great is Bo Jackson or Hershel Walker talent! The player from CCS ain’t GREAT, time will prove greatness, not high school Tennessee football. 

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

LOPWOAO, Youngon, Theys ain’t a GREAT player in the whole valley, don’t recognize one in the Tri-State neither! Only perhaps a few 5 stars in the whole area. Can you name them? Now, is they GREAT, doubt it. Great is Bo Jackson or Hershel Walker talent! The player from CCS ain’t GREAT, time will prove greatness, not high school Tennessee football. 

I’m sorry you picked apart my use of an adjective. Condra, to me, is a great ball player for 2A. Great can have a lot of different meanings. Great does not mean SEC takeover talent. Now, in person I’ve watched several players that went on to have exceptional college and pro careers like Moore, Westmoreland, Bituli, Cobb, Bell and so on. So, if your definition of great is to play and be a game changer at the next level then that he is not.