Harriman @ Greenback

orngnblk

5 hours ago, crow said:

It’s official, the Greenback HC is an idiot. 

Ummm I am sure Harriman would trade Tapp is awful. He has never been anything and won’t ever be. He’s only there because he’s blowing the right man. There are a bunch that could do better than what he does especially with their talent. That’s neither here nor there though. Just continue coaching Tapp for next few years my boy at Rockwood will continue kicking your butt.

This was one of my 4 misses on Barney's Favorites last night out of 32 games. You try hard as you can to think how a game might go and one will pop up and surprise you like this one did. I've not even seen a Harriman game other than reading about them but apparently this place has someone mooching out of the coaching supplement that shouldn't be.

5 hours ago, crow said:

That’s a common theme in that game for both squads last night. 

#7 for Harriman is a warrior!I would take about 3 of him.He ran hard played hard and covered as good as any I've seen this year.Harriman as  whole was small and not much speed.When they started playing no safety man to man and had 9 in the box I really thought we would air it out after we burned them on a slant for a TD.I just dont understand our philosophy.BUT i do know one thing I'm gonna have to bow out of the GB threads for a while.So good luck to our boys I wont make Midway but i will the rest.OnB out!