Wartburg @ Rockwood

Thebalduglyduck

37 minutes ago, smalltownfb said:

Wartburg is much improved over last season it looks they finally have some structure and an identity.  Rockwood is a much better team and should roll relatively easily.  

They’re a lot better I agree but they’re not there yet, Rockwood with a running clock. 

1 hour ago, smalltownfb said:

Wartburg is much improved over last season it looks they finally have some structure and an identity.  Rockwood is a much better team and should roll relatively easily.  

I also agree 100% about Wartburg. Their offense has an identity now and they just need some more pieces. That QB is pretty good and will be much better next year. If they can get more kids out, I think they only dressed 23 vs Oneida, they will be more competitive. But the coaching staff seems to be headed in the right direction. 

Rockwood 47

Wartburg 6

41 minutes ago, crow said:

Counted 28-30. Hard to tell exactly from the game highlights video. 

You are right, I meant vs Coalfield. They dressed 23 vs Coalfield so they must have some kids hurt early in year. If they had 30 vs Oneida then that's not too bad. I'll bet it's more next year too. And if everything they say is true with the Region going to 4 teams next year, then they will automatically make the playoffs for the first time in forever. 

1 hour ago, TSSAAfootball said:

You are right, I meant vs Coalfield. They dressed 23 vs Coalfield so they must have some kids hurt early in year. If they had 30 vs Oneida then that's not too bad. I'll bet it's more next year too. And if everything they say is true with the Region going to 4 teams next year, then they will automatically make the playoffs for the first time in forever. 

Yeah they’ve had some injuries. They’re on the right track though. I’m betting they find a fifth team next year.

31 minutes ago, crow said:

Yeah they’ve had some injuries. They’re on the right track though. I’m betting they find a fifth team next year.

I don't don't know who though. Region 1 is picking up West Greene but they won't pull CGap from there I don't think. Time zone makes that trip ridiculous for Monterey. Unless there's someone south of 40 near Monterey is dropping down to 2A but I can't find one.