Wartburg @ Rockwood

Thebalduglyduck

3 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

York could have scored 100 on them if they wanted to. York played very conservatively in the 2nd half and played their JV's a lot. I'd say York's JV team would beat Wartburg. They are improved a bit but saying they can play with York isn't very accurate. 

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about do you? You should maybe try watching a game or two?

On 10/14/2022 at 12:53 PM, TSSAAfootball said:

York could have scored 100 on them if they wanted to. York played very conservatively in the 2nd half and played their JV's a lot. I'd say York's JV team would beat Wartburg. They are improved a bit but saying they can play with York isn't very accurate. 

you are either not telling the truth or you didnt watch the game. York had their starters in till 3 to go in the 4th. even ran a double reverse up by 29 in the 4th qtr. Wartburg just isnt there yet physically. if they will leave that coach alone he will do them good.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, notes said:

you are either not telling the truth or you didnt watch the game. York had their starters in till 3 to go in the 4th. even ran a double reverse up by 29 in the 4th qtr. Wartburg just isnt there yet physically. if they will leave that coach alone he will do them good.

York ran a counter which in their offense is a double inside hand off.  Don’t act like they ran some monstrous double reverse.  And it was with some back ups in.  I will agree wartburg is better than last year.  

Edited by YAIDAD

22 minutes ago, YAIDAD said:

York ran a counter which in their offense is a double inside hand off.  Don’t act like they ran some monstrous double reverse.  And it was with some back ups in.  I will agree wartburg is better than last year.  

im very aware of what counter is with the double hand off. they ran that several times. im talking about an end around reverse. and yes you did run it. lol i saw it with my own eyes. your main starters was still in. starting qb, rb, sniffer, and receivers. im not even mad about it, but to act like you could have scored a 100 is ludacris. you scored once in the whole 2nd half.

31 minutes ago, notes said:

The game is online. You can rewatch it if you want. It was 34-6 in the 3rd quarter. 

6 minutes ago, notes said:

im very aware of what counter is with the double hand off. they ran that several times. im talking about an end around reverse. and yes you did run it. lol i saw it with my own eyes. your main starters was still in. starting qb, rb, sniffer, and receivers. im not even mad about it, but to act like you could have scored a 100 is ludacris. you scored once in the whole 2nd half.

It was 34-6 early in the third quarter. The game was over. Watch the way Wright coaches in 2nd half. He did the same thing vs Oneida. They go conservative with a big lead. Run lots of clock, lots of safe runs. Very little passing. Lefew won't run much in 4th qtr. When I say could have scored 100, I mean they could have scored a bunch. Wartburg wasn't in that game and wasn't really in any region game. They got dominated in all 4. Are they better this year? Yes, by a little bit. 

1 hour ago, TSSAAfootball said:

And they run a double counter with a pitch action, its not a double reverse in the true sense. They run it every game about 6 times. 

Talking about something totally different. 

Correction. You are right. It was the pitch action. 

Edited by notes

1 hour ago, notes said:

The bigger question here is what happens to the region now with Rockwood dropping to A? Do they keep this a 4 team region or add someone? I kind of wonder if they shake up the whole region and it looks totally different next year. 

I would guess they add a team I don’t see much a way to shake it up much but with TSSAA you never know