Lipscomb @ CPA

ChuckDSanAntonio

8 hours ago, ChuckDSanAntonio said:

What's going to happen here?  Guarantee you CPA will take away one of Lipscomb's scoring threats.  I wouldn't be surprised to see London play some defense and shadow the LA vandy commit Sherrel all over the field.  Speed vs speed.  This will be a closer game than people think.

CPA has not scored in the past 2 games against LA.. Any points by CPA automatically makes it a closer game ;)  How does '22 LA compare to '21 LA?

congrats to CPA for coming out in the first half and punching LA in the mouth.  why LA kicked it to london humphreys (sp?) once, much less twice is a mystery to me.  that kid is an amazing athlete.  

i'm impressed that CPA continues to get better while playing what is IMHO the toughest schedule in the state.  they played the top 2 teams in the state (MBA, LA) plus 3 6A schools (oakland, indy & cane ridge) and another D2AAA school (BA).  

I hope the series continues once things shake out in reclassification...

4 hours ago, theawesomebro said:

congrats to CPA for coming out in the first half and punching LA in the mouth.  why LA kicked it to london humphreys (sp?) once, much less twice is a mystery to me.  that kid is an amazing athlete.  

i'm impressed that CPA continues to get better while playing what is IMHO the toughest schedule in the state.  they played the top 2 teams in the state (MBA, LA) plus 3 6A schools (oakland, indy & cane ridge) and another D2AAA school (BA).  

I hope the series continues once things shake out in reclassification...

cudos to the HC/AD of them presbyterians for chosin to take on that schedule.....tho there is for sure benefits to that....if the Gold ball is your goal; may not be the wises choice...those young men are bruised and battered

....yes...all teams are at this time of year...but the presbyterians maybe more so than the rest in the D2-2 division....tho bruised and battered them prebyterians are still better than 90 % of that division....but that schedule will possibly cost them another chance at the Gold Ball....even if they get to dance again in chattanooga...the church of god adds more hardware to that trophy case

Booger just sayin ;-)

On 10/22/2022 at 10:11 AM, Booger said:

cudos to the HC/AD of them presbyterians for chosin to take on that schedule.....tho there is for sure benefits to that....if the Gold ball is your goal; may not be the wises choice...those young men are bruised and battered

....yes...all teams are at this time of year...but the presbyterians maybe more so than the rest in the D2-2 division....tho bruised and battered them prebyterians are still better than 90 % of that division....but that schedule will possibly cost them another chance at the Gold Ball....even if they get to dance again in chattanooga...the church of god adds more hardware to that trophy case

Booger just sayin ;-)

Looking at the playoff scenarios this morning… I think CPA will play Boyd first if they win at DA and Silverdale wins. That will be fun. Winner gets Lausanne. If it’s CPA, Lausanne will probably be super hyped after we had them down 52-10 last year and the time we beat them before, so another fun game!  Winner of that will probably face FRA or CCS for a trip to Chattanooga.  Easy as that @Booger LOL…

On 10/23/2022 at 12:09 PM, BreadTruck28 said:

Looking at the playoff scenarios this morning… I think CPA will play Boyd first if they win at DA and Silverdale wins. That will be fun. Winner gets Lausanne. If it’s CPA, Lausanne will probably be super hyped after we had them down 52-10 last year and the time we beat them before, so another fun game!  Winner of that will probably face FRA or CCS for a trip to Chattanooga.  Easy as that @Booger LOL…

Booger nose sum stuff @ breadtruck28.....you Presbyterians from devonshire's forest hills are gettin a 1st round contest gainst the buccaneers of The North Brainerd Levee Swamp....and they bringin the GOAT of T$$AA pigskinin with'em.....but in doent matter whos at the helm this season....presbyterians rest their hosses ealry in that contest...

...them snake charmin baptist over at Silverdale will win the last regular season game...but w or l...it never comes into play.... for you presbyterians....

...the Haslam Pilot Petro School of Knoxville Spartans knocks The St Elmo Sword of Joshua Full Independent Pentecostal Assembly Chargers.....eliminatin any hopes the Ex Suk Creek Red Raider coach and his Chargers had of a Bye the first week

....@breadtruck28 and his presbyterians trek over to the city of Blues, BBQ and Elvis in the 2nd round to take the Lynx of Luzianne and their monster line & Ohio State QB commit....thats when Luzianne's season halts and the presbyterian sip tea on into round 3

thats Booger Pickins 

thats Booger Pickins 

• Like 1