2023-2025 Initial Classification Released

haweanbula

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

...and you know what you are knowN for here on CoachT???............

NNu7z5.gif.c232eb9859f093fa90d1cd84594fedb4.gif

So do you think Alcoa gonna join our region. I think it will be a dang good region that will be competitive and tough. We were down this year here at Seymour but I know Anderson County is tough and Gibbs is having a nice year. 

Edited by Eaglefan19

So far if these hold,

here I think are the winners of Moving Down

Centennial (6A to 5A) - Contender in 5A for sure, probably a Frontrunner

Dickson County (6A to 5A) - They will be better for it

Shelbyville (6A to 5A) - I really like Shelbyville but they werent ready for the toughest class 6A just yet, 5A is just right, 5A Contender for sure

White County (5A to 4A) - Contender in 4A for Sure

Station Camp (5A to 4A) - Contender in 4A for Sure, possibly a Frontrunner

Dyer County (5A to 4A) - Haywood's string of Region 7-4A Titles would be In Serious Jeopardy, Haywood's biggest threat in Region 7 and Contender in 4A for Sure, possibly a Frontrunner

Cherokee (5A to 4A) - It just didn't pan out at 5A, dropping to 4A will help them and 4A

Scott (4A to 3A) - It will help them, they did decent last time in 3A, possibly contenders

Chattanooga Central (4A to 3A) - They were real Good in 4A, likely contenders in 3A, Chattanooga Central v McMinn Central Interesting

Waverly (3A to 2A)

West Greene (3A to 2A) - They definitely become a contender in 2A

Cannon County (3A to 2A) - This will help them and 2A

Jackson County (3A to 2A) - They did well in 2A last time

Smith County (3A to 2A) 

Sheffield (3A to 2A) - They are on the comeup in 3A, moving them down will only help them and 2A

Milan (4A to 2A) - They become the Frontrunner in 2A, Their experiences in 4A and 3A will help them and 2A

Rockwood (2A to 1A) - Not sure if They will capitalize on it and win Gold Balls

---------------------

On the flip side, here I think are the losers of Moving up

Northeast (5A to 6A) - I like them but if they think 5A is tough, oooh wee its gonna be brutal in 6A, gonna get fed to Oakland, Lebanon, Brentwood, Cane Ridge, Collierville, etc....

Tullahoma (4A to 5A) - Even more so if they get put in Nolensville's Region, Nolensville is the team who Impeded Tullahoma's progress in the playoffs each time

Tyner (2A to 3A)

Meigs County (2A to 3A) - Considering they couldnt get the Job Done at 2A not sure how I feel about this tho i like them

Peabody (1A to 2A) - No Offense, Peabody is good and has won 2A Gold Balls, but if Milan gets put in 2A Milan is better and is the Frontrunner, yeah Union City won the Gold Ball in its first year in the new 2A but still

Fayetteville (1A to 2A) - I really like them and they have a 1A Gold Ball, but 2A gonna be a loaded beast with the likes of Eagleton, Milan, West Greene, Cannon County, Jackson County, York, Monterey, Smith County, Harpeth, East Robertson, Westmoreland, Sheffield, etc.... Though ultimately they will be better for it, props to moving up

Ensworth (DIIAAA to DIIAA)

28 minutes ago, Eaglefan19 said:

So do you think Alcoa gonna join our region. I think it will be a dang good refill that will be competitive and tough. We were down this year here at Seymour but I know Anderson County is tough and Gibbs is having a nice year. 

Alcoa is Alcoa

Seymour gonna be alot better

Anderson County gonna be Down

Gibbs gonna be alot better

4A gonna be a beast next year, not a guarantee we (Fulton) make playoffs, but 4A and Football will be better off for it

So, I was just told that Heritage is appealing to be in 4a.  Enrollment number sits at 1,194.  Their claim is that the new Eagleton College and Career Academy will lower their enrollment for next year by 100 students or so.  They would definitely be in Region 2.  Does Millington Central get put into Region 7 instead of Region 8?  Which direction will Sequoyah go?  I'm not sure which direction that they won't to go, but they are closer to Knoxville.  Just can't wait to see how this all unfolds.

24 minutes ago, TNClassified said:

So, I was just told that Heritage is appealing to be in 4a.  Enrollment number sits at 1,194.  Their claim is that the new Eagleton College and Career Academy will lower their enrollment for next year by 100 students or so.  They would definitely be in Region 2.  Does Millington Central get put into Region 7 instead of Region 8?  Which direction will Sequoyah go?  I'm not sure which direction that they won't to go, but they are closer to Knoxville.  Just can't wait to see how this all unfolds.

Historically, Sequoyah goes to Chattanooga region 3. There are 5 4a teams in the Chattanooga area. You need to send Sequoyah down their to have a 6 team region.