TC vs H20

biggest

14 hours ago, RTD said:

Those people must not have to watched TC play football. The real TC fans knew that at best 2-3 wins at best this year. There is a huge difference in talent between this team and the last 3 years. Go back if you want I called it before format game 1-2 wins this season. For once be realistic and add all the kids that quit and when Shockley the record would still be the same besides Harpeth's game. Every week TC was facing a better team talent-wise every game this year. 

IMO the wrestler that won State and Shockley would have helped TC out a ton.  #7 could be used a lot more in various positions if Shockley stayed.  #7 is the better QB, but at this point and time extra bodies always helps a team that dresses 20 players.  They would have beat Harpeth and they would have been close to beating the Region Champs on that rainy night (which helped TC stay in the game).  

7 minutes ago, JACKET316 said:

You sure have a lot of stock in a guy who hasn't made it out of the 3rd round with the best talent Wilson(and Davidson) county had to offer from 2018-2021.

Easy 3:16...It seems Watertown has kids wanting to move in and play, while TC has players leaving left and right.  Hmmmm, must be a problem there.  Watertown gets beat by TC 3 years in a row in the 3rd round, but yet kids want to move in and play for them.  TC makes it to the 4th round 4 years in a row, and kids are quitting and moving to play for other local teams.  I think the writing is on the wall what is happening! RTD thinks he knows the system, but this isn't Jr Pro and some things stay behind closed doors.  It's bad when a guy from the Boro area knows all the secrets.  Lips are sealed! 

14 hours ago, DealLawyer said:

Is he working on getting some players for next year? Surely he can’t go thru another season like this. Just a pitiful red boiling springs type squad. Suiting up 21-22 players??   

I think that the plan is to bring more kids to the team. Also, any kid that lives outside of TC can go to school and play football at TC for $2500 a year I think is the price.

22 minutes ago, TheGhostOfTheGhost said:

IMO the wrestler that won State and Shockley would have helped TC out a ton.  #7 could be used a lot more in various positions if Shockley stayed.  #7 is the better QB, but at this point and time extra bodies always helps a team that dresses 20 players.  They would have beat Harpeth and they would have been close to beating the Region Champs on that rainy night (which helped TC stay in the game).  

The issue is the line Shockley has a cannon for an arm but he would be killed behind this line that TC has. He wouldn't have time. The wrestler leaving was the plan the whole time he wanted to just focus on wrestling. 

24 minutes ago, TheGhostOfTheGhost said:

Easy 3:16...It seems Watertown has kids wanting to move in and play, while TC has players leaving left and right.  Hmmmm, must be a problem there.  Watertown gets beat by TC 3 years in a row in the 3rd round, but yet kids want to move in and play for them.  TC makes it to the 4th round 4 years in a row, and kids are quitting and moving to play for other local teams.  I think the writing is on the wall what is happening! RTD thinks he knows the system, but this isn't Jr Pro and some things stay behind closed doors.  It's bad when a guy from the Boro area knows all the secrets.  The lips are sealed! 

I haven't said that you are wrong about Blake. I thought TC would have won at least one gold ball by now. Yes, kids leaving the program is a bad look, and only winning 1 or two games this year is not a good look either. Do I think he deserves another year Yea I do? Also if Blake was to leave who would TC hire it's inky one person that would take the job right now and he is a coach at Oakland right now a former TC player. I think he should have already been hired at TC years ago. Nobody would take this job and deal with rebuilding that has to occur for the next 2-3 years before the talent comes back in. The Dr couldn't care less about TC's sports TC has switched to an academic school not a sports school anymore. 

18 minutes ago, JACKET316 said:

I think you missed the point. 

He definitely missed the point.  Watertown IMO got out-coached the past 3 years in the playoffs.  I know they also had some distractions around that time.  Hackett is a great DC and will make a great HC for someone.  Blake likes ownership of everything.  The wants to call Offense, Defense, and have sole control.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RTD said:
36 minutes ago, TheGhostOfTheGhost said:

Easy 3:16...It seems Watertown has kids wanting to move in and play, while TC has players leaving left and right.  Hmmmm, must be a problem there.  Watertown gets beat by TC 3 years in a row in the 3rd round, but yet kids want to move in and play for them.  TC makes it to the 4th round 4 years in a row, and kids are quitting and moving to play for other local teams.  I think the writing is on the wall what is happening! RTD thinks he knows the system, but this isn't Jr Pro and some things stay behind closed doors.  It's bad when a guy from the Boro area knows all the secrets.  The lips are sealed! 

I haven't said that you are wrong about Blake. I thought TC would have won at least one gold ball by now. Yes, kids leaving the program is a bad look, and only winning 1 or two games this year is not a good look either. Do I think he deserves another year Yea I do? Also if Blake was to leave who would TC hire it's inky one person that would take the job right now and he is a coach at Oakland right now a former TC player. I think he should have already been hired at TC years ago. Nobody would take this job and deal with rebuilding that has to occur for the next 2-3 years before the talent comes back in. The Dr couldn't care less about TC's sports TC has switched to an academic school not a sports school anymore. 

Expand  

Then it seems like to me maybe CLINT (Unless he's providing Medical services to me, I refuse to consider him a Doctor) needs to retire.  Domino Effect.  Knock one down and they all fall.  Just one Ghost's Opinion though.  

20 minutes ago, TheGhostOfTheGhost said:

Then it seems like to me maybe CLINT (Unless he's providing Medical services to me, I refuse to consider him a Doctor) needs to retire.  Domino Effect.  Knock one down and they all fall.  Just one Ghost's Opinion though.  

Well I'm a huge sports guy and love football, but the truth is not a ton of athletes get scholarships due to their performances, actually only a select few.  If you make good grades, that is usually your ticket to an academic scholarship.  I would refer Trousdale to be good at football and all sports along with being smart....BUT if I had to pick, I would rather my kid to have the Brains and it would help on ole dad's wallet down the road.  I agree with TC's school system and think Dr Satterfield does a great job.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RTD said:
1 hour ago, TheGhostOfTheGhost said:

What’s so special about the “guy” from Oakland everyone talks about what’s he ever done??? He’s calling plays for a JV team. If he was really that good don’t you think Creasy would’ve moved him up!?? But yet he charts Creasys plays on Friday nights I think the guy with 5 championships would kno what coach is a good fit and or deserves moving up. IMO. 

• Like 1