TC vs H20

biggest

26 minutes ago, JACKET316 said:

Hackett has had more talent the past 4/5 years. The only time he didn't was last year. He was out coached every year come crunch time. That 2020 Watertown team was disgustingly talented. 

If you don't like it, go watch your teams in the Boro, since that's where you claim to be from. They can show you some "Big Boy Football" ;) 

Well I would say only two years we had more talent. When he needed to get a stop he didn't get the job done. I am ready for him to go somewhere else. Y'all want him? 

28 minutes ago, JACKET316 said:

Hackett has had more talent the past 4/5 years. The only time he didn't was last year. He was out coached every year come crunch time. That 2020 Watertown team was disgustingly talented. 

If you don't like it, go watch your teams in the Boro, since that's where you claim to be from. They can show you some "Big Boy Football" ;) 

Will also add those yellow jacket teams brought it on the defensive side of the ball which put that Watertown team back against the wall, TC has wanted it more when it was win or go home, 5 years in a row

Just now, Cam615 said:

Will also add those yellow jacket teams brought it on the defensive side of the ball which put that Watertown team back against the wall, TC has wanted it more when it was win or go home, 5 years in a row

This is very true and TC defense has stymied the offense the last 5 years as well..... especially in the playoffs. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kingofthenorth said:

Well I would say only two years we had more talent. When he needed to get a stop he didn't get the job done. I am ready for him to go somewhere else. Y'all want him? 

defense wasn't the issue ... lacked the compliment from the other side... Hackett got the defense ready but he can't go out play for them..

14 hours ago, MistyC said:

Like I said I’m his mom. No fraud here…. My husband tells me to stay off here because of ignorant comments. You clearly proved him right. 

I'll just have to text ole T-Pain and ask him for myself.  You can't lie to me.  The GHOST knows all.  Even what you got at Minit Mart this morning!  

13 hours ago, JACKET316 said:

Oh, I will little buddy.  "Real Disgustingly Talented" :lol: Have you ever seen that kind of talent?  Come on over and watch a 6A game, then you will think the talent you have actually seen is "Disgusting".  

6 minutes ago, JACKET316 said:

Yeah, I have actually "Little Buddy". Maryville has set the standard for 6A. But, this is a 1A and 2A board. So if you wanna talk about 6A football, we can head on over there. 

I don't think you know enough about 6A football.  I'm sure you had to google Maryville.  You just stick with 20-40 man rosters and let me worry about the "Big Boys".  

44 minutes ago, TheGhostOfTheGhost said:

I'll just have to text ole T-Pain and ask him for myself.  You can't lie to me.  The GHOST knows all.  Even what you got at Minit Mart this morning!  

Funny. I’m going to let you have your crazy thoughts and let my kid speak for himself on the field….