Dobyns-Bennett at The team from Johnson City

TribalEmpire

So listen up region 2.  No matter what happens tonight here is the deal. The TSSAA will require the playing of the 1st round next week but don’t sweat it.

science hill. Stop #5. That’s it

DB. The forward pass is a challenge. But just give DB time and they will self destruct on their own. IT WILL HAPPEN

neither defense is coached very well.

but hey one team will have a new shiny region 1 trophy to show off in the trophy case. 

Plus SH has bad clock management wait until 7 seconds to call timeout instead of calling it with 40 seconds left. Also DB first kickoff Carter makes them kickoff again so instead of getting ball at 40 they get it at 21 it didn’t matter but still an awful decision.

2 minutes ago, Tab said:

Plus SH has bad clock management wait until 7 seconds to call timeout instead of calling it with 40 seconds left. Also DB first kickoff Carter makes them kickoff again so instead of getting ball at 40 they get it at 21 it didn’t matter but still an awful decision.

Both teams would be playing better if the coaching staffs had stayed at home. 

Wow. I never thought Carter was a great coach but I believe his incompetence is shining bright tonight. DB had a 4th down and was letting the clock run out. Science hill waited late to call a time out to force DB to punt and then promptly had no rush and nobody back to field the punt. Turrble. I guess you save your best for the big games right?