Dobyns-Bennett at The team from Johnson City

TribalEmpire

36 minutes ago, TribalEmpire said:

You may be right about the first part, but no way on the second part as that would require a second round upset of Murvil on the road.

Over the last 10 or so years DB has done fairly well in the playoffs up until the Maryville game and SH has not.   But the difference is that for the first time in forever Maryville is finally beatable.     Not saying that DB will beat them but it is at least a possibility.

10 hours ago, blazer1set said:

You guys ready for a crazy paradoxical prediction??       I'm feeling that DB loses tomorrow to SH (as usual), but SH gets bounced in round 1 and DB makes it to round 3.

How about DB loses to SH and then they both get bounced in round 1.  Although I think I remember in 2020 that did happen. But this DB team is nowhere near as good as the 2020 team. 

Good luck DB, Go Tribe!  6A playoff is going to be fun this year.  With Murvil, DB, and Farragut all seeming to be pretty equal at this time of the season.  This will come down to which team executes the best and makes the least amount of mistakes, turnovers and penalties.  Getting to the semis is within their grasp.  It will come down to which team can play clean football.