East Nasty comes to the Hole

Jeremiah

13 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

AVG PPG  EN 37.3  SC 31.7   AGAINST  EN 11.8  SC  10.1  Shutouts  EN 2  SC 3

Has the makings for a shootout or a defensive game

Look who EN as played and look  who SC played. You can’t compare point differential. If SC had EN schedule they would be 3-6 right now

It’s clear the Owls are underdogs Friday night, no denying that. I’m just not expecting it to be as lopsided as it was last year, but I’ve been wrong before. Should be a great environment and hopefully a great game to go with it.

If we can sustain drives and control the tempo, I think it’ll be tight in the 4th. If our team discipline and attitudes are anything like they were last Friday, it will get ugly. Too many mental mistakes that East will expose.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 0000 said:

Look who EN as played and look  who SC played. You can’t compare point differential. If SC had EN schedule they would be 3-6 right now

Stratford, Maplewood, Jackson County, and Hillsboro are all teams that Smith County would defeat this season.  That's better than 3 wins unless my math is incorrect.  

2 hours ago, chrisburr said:

Maplewood and Jackson County are better than Smith County

Hillsboro id say is even with Smith County though being in a higher classification gives Hillsboro the edge

But i will agree Smith County is better than Stratford, Stratford is a dumpster Fire

Maplewood and Jackson County better than Smith County?

SC 39  Maplewood 0

SC 41  Jax Co 0

Somehow your math don't add up

• Like 2

11 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Stratford, Maplewood, Jackson County, and Hillsboro are all teams that Smith County would defeat this season.  That's better than 3 wins unless my math is incorrect.  

Hillsboro might not be good this year but they will definitely beat SC. Your tripping