Chuckey-Doak vs West Greene

Gkab50

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

The same was said last year and UC got us on some BS calls.  We're looking forward to traveling to one of these teams and ruining their perfect season.  They call me Turtle but my Roadrunners are much faster 

Idk man Chuckey-Doak has 4 kids that can move. Pretty good upfront too.

I’m not old enough to remember far back, but I think this might be the biggest Greene County game ever, in terms of combined record, conference championship on the line, and the county championship. West Greene is the only team I haven’t seen play this year so I don’t know anything about them outside of comparing scores among common opponents. Obviously region 1 can’t compete with the talent level in region 2, but this is still a big deal for these kids. I got Chuckey Doak 47-34

On 10/25/2022 at 9:09 PM, db1995 said:

I’m not old enough to remember far back, but I think this might be the biggest Greene County game ever, in terms of combined record, conference championship on the line, and the county championship. West Greene is the only team I haven’t seen play this year so I don’t know anything about them outside of comparing scores among common opponents. Obviously region 1 can’t compete with the talent level in region 2, but this is still a big deal for these kids. I got Chuckey Doak 47-34

Nice call on the score haha