Betsy vs Devils

Morice49

9 hours ago, Swipes said:

At the same time Betsy was without their best Defensive player  in De in 6”4 265lb DE Ball. Let’s not make excuses for the first game you met Betsy…. Because it’s definitely a different game but Betsy should have never been in the game early in the season. (Not from the talk AC fans have had) You won in overtime by 1  point  against a team that Greeneville held to 65 yards of total offense and beat by 21  when they played with Ball and Greeneville was  without a starter of their own D line and TE

I'm confused by you dude are you for us or against us? I see you post things hyping us then you post this like we're the underdog when its clear we're not the underdog in this match up. We all know it and feel that. 

He's just saying you all should pump your brakes on acting like the first game and second game will be 2 different AC teams. EHS is more of a different team at this point than AC is. We never should have been in that first game. We had no identity and were stuck in the mud just spinning our wheels. From all the crap you guys spewed we should have been beaten by 21+ but it was a missed opportunity in OT that separated you from a 1 loss season vs undefeated. It's hard to beat a team like EHS twice and the burden falls in AC to back up all the crap they talked all season. 

Some AC fans here are like pre championship GA. They talk like they are Alcoa or Greeneville but haven't had anything to show for it. If you don't win the gold ball then AC season is a failure of epic proportions. 

Edited by EHSTrack06
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, EHSTrack06 said:

He's just saying you all should pump your brakes on acting like the first game and second game will be 2 different AC teams. EHS is more of a different team at this point than AC is. We never should have been in that first game. We had no identity and were stuck in the mud just spinning our wheels. From all the crap you guys spewed we should have been beaten by 21+ but it was a missed opportunity in OT that separated you from a 1 loss season vs undefeated. It's hard to beat a team like EHS twice and the burden falls in AC to back up all the crap they talked all season. 

Some AC fans here are like pre championship GA. They talk like they are Alcoa or Greeneville but haven't had anything to show for it. If you don't win the gold ball then AC season is a failure of epic proportions. 

This ^^^

1 hour ago, EHSTrack06 said:

WOW, Track! Well said! Thoughtful and insightful. If the Mavs lose round 3 or before they have failed, based on their own bragging and lack of respect of others. I never thought of it that way, but you are correct. Moog will be back on here with his patented and non intellectual remark…… hater (lol)

Edited by noonesfool
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Moogitonover said:

I'm confused by you dude are you for us or against us? I see you post things hyping us then you post this like we're the underdog when its clear we're not the underdog in this match up. We all know it and feel that. 

I’m for good football and teams that don’t ask for respect.  I call it like I see it no matter if it’s my team or any other team, I don’t have Greene Colored glasses on like some of you AC fans with your Blue glasses on. 

No one said you are the underdog but when people bring up well Noe didn’t play last time against Betsy, I’m going to let you know arguably their best D player in Ball didn’t play either.  These are facts 

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, noonesfool said:

WOW, Track! Well said! Thoughtful and insightful. If the Mavs lose round 3 or before they have failed, based on their own bragging and lack of respect of others. I never thought of it that way, but you are correct. Moog will be back on here with his patented and non intellectual remark…… hater (lol)

Yep normally I'm more laid back but I'm seriously sick of the bs constantly coming from Moog and Co. It's ok to be confident but don't be dumb when writing those checks. Until you have actually won something I don't think you should be cheat pounding. MiF likes to egg stuff on but ultimately knows the real deal when it comes down to it and FormerMav..noones pretty much summed it up. You guys are fun and know football. Some of these other guys are just meatheads with no real sense of what's up. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1