Smith Co doubters

Fan66

They better learn to quit getting stupid penalty’s an get a grip it’s going to kill them in a big game. Them dbs better quit holding receivers all the time. Idk why they don’t do some i formation . Especially the way they was backed up in their own end zone the other night big as they are they should like up in i formation an pound it down peoples throat!!

On 10/23/2022 at 7:19 PM, SquatchU said:

I am about to drive up from God’s Country and smack some sense into you. People from Carthage are so delusional, but not surprising from the place that produced Gore. 
East Nasty is about to turn the Hole into their 2nd home. You could only score 13 on Westmoreland.

Good post

On 10/25/2022 at 1:14 PM, TheGhostOfTheGhost said:

So Macon throws 4 or 5 picks and you only beat them by a Touchdown. So now you think you are about to beat East Nashville by a Touchdown, who will have multiple athletes who could match the speed of #7 from Macon, who gave Smith fits!!!!  Please explain the reasoning.  I'll wait.  

Still waiting?  Yelp, Macon by a touchdown and could only muster  1 measly point win against EN.

6 hours ago, Reynard said:

Still waiting?  Yelp, Macon by a touchdown and could only muster  1 measly point win against EN.

Closer than I would like for it to have been. But a great game and this team takes back after the coaching staff with grit and they believe they can play with anyone.East Nashville will no doubt be back at the Hole.

On 10/28/2022 at 11:32 PM, Reynard said:

I will admit I was wrong.  But instead of a fox, you need to be a Grizzly Bear.  You hibernate and don't say anything all week and show up after the game.  Reminds me of Bama Fans!!!!  A Bama Grizzly is what I shall call you!