Smith Co doubters

Fan66

2 hours ago, WDE7227391 said:

Sycamore doesn't have anyone over 300 but they do have a few guys 6'2 240-260 if I had to guess. 

My nephew said Smith county is big. Apparently they have a couple of 6'5 300 lb linemen. He also said that they are the slowest team they have played this year. 

Sycamore lost to Harpeth by 21 who will be mercy ruled Friday night. SC will roll to a running clock as well. 

14 hours ago, Reynard said:

No big deal. I would think you admitting you are wrong is a common thing. I would think I'm more of the anti-ghost.

i didn't talk and showed up after the game. You talked before the game and didn't show up  after the game. Reminds me of Ky fans, I shall call you Kittycat ghost.   

Give Alcoa my love, if you make it to them!

34 minutes ago, oldsc7 said:

7 turnovers against a bad team.....what will they do against a good team? 

Harpeth is 6-4 and went 3-3 against other state playoff teams.  They aren't "a world beater" by any means but I wouldn't call them "a bad team" either.  I think it's disrespectful to the season that they've had and to the hard work that their players have put in this year.  

28 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Harpeth is 6-4 and went 3-3 against other state playoff teams.  They aren't "a world beater" by any means but I wouldn't call them "a bad team" either.  I think it's disrespectful to the season that they've had and to the hard work that their players have put in this year.  

Ok.....I agree I shouldn't have said bad team. My bad. Fixed it

Edited by oldsc7