Rockwood @ York

Thebalduglyduck

30 minutes ago, Tnfootball56 said:

Gonna be a good game but can guarantee York will try and run the ball all night. 

If Stover plays, then I think they will get the zone read action going and it will be tough for Rockwood to stop both Lefew and Stover. Then they can do those quick passes to #3 and #7. Rockwood will get frustrated with Lefew running and then he will hit them over the top. If healthy, I think York will pull away in 2nd half. But I'd love to be there to watch. Those Rockwood backs are fun to watch play. Pudge is one of my favorite players in Region 2. And you won't find a nicer kid than Waldo. Should be a great game. 

4 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

If Stover plays, then I think they will get the zone read action going and it will be tough for Rockwood to stop both Lefew and Stover. Then they can do those quick passes to #3 and #7. Rockwood will get frustrated with Lefew running and then he will hit them over the top. If healthy, I think York will pull away in 2nd half. But I'd love to be there to watch. Those Rockwood backs are fun to watch play. Pudge is one of my favorite players in Region 2. And you won't find a nicer kid than Waldo. Should be a great game. 

You coming to Oneida tonight? 

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

How Can I watch the game tonight Crow, would love to see you guys get the upset.

Here’s a link. They should stream live and keep it up for a while after. Generally at least 3 days. They’ve got some good coverage of other things as well and a really good 2 part interview with Sparky Woods about growing up and playing in Oneida. 
https://youtube.com/c/IHSportsNetwork

Edited by crow

1 minute ago, crow said:

Doubt we get the upset, just not our year. . . Again :roll:

I'm betting you play them tough. I've got absolutely nothing against Coalfield but you guys and us have a great bond. Seems like we play every year and you never know who will come out on top. Regardless both bunches shake hands and walk off the field like men, it heart breaking for either but if you compete, you have to learn that winning or losing is a part of it.