Gallatin vs Clarksville

thegreatone36

8 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

Your attitude is what's wrong with sports today. "Just keep doing the same thing and somehow expect better results" "Don't say hurtful things, cause people these days can't handle the truth" They sucked this year. They sucked last year. They sucked the year before that. Oops, did I hurt somebody's feelings? Pretty soft individual if I did. I'd say a softer sport may be necessary for anybody who is hurt or offended to hearing that this Head Coach just plain, flat out sucks. 

I think an attitude like yours is what’s wrong with sports today. Complain all the time and don’t do anything to help change it. Hate to break it to you but complaing on coacht ain’t going to help. If you know so much maybe you should apply to be the coach if Watson leaves.

When some one post something you don’t like, you get pretty up tight and mad. I think you may be the soft one. But I digress. I guess only time will tell, but I would doubt anyone gets Gallatin back to the glory days of over 30 years ago any time in the near future. 

10 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

Your attitude is what's wrong with sports today. "Just keep doing the same thing and somehow expect better results" "Don't say hurtful things, cause people these days can't handle the truth" They sucked this year. They sucked last year. They sucked the year before that. Oops, did I hurt somebody's feelings? Pretty soft individual if I did. I'd say a softer sport may be necessary for anybody who is hurt or offended to hearing that this Head Coach just plain, flat out sucks. 

I don't have a dog in this fight. But when I read a post like this, I see an individual who is intellectually small and emotionally weak...Hope that doesn't hurt your feelings.

1 hour ago, GatorBodine3 said:

I think an attitude like yours is what’s wrong with sports today. Complain all the time and don’t do anything to help change it. Hate to break it to you but complaing on coacht ain’t going to help. If you know so much maybe you should apply to be the coach if Watson leaves.

When some one post something you don’t like, you get pretty up tight and mad. I think you may be the soft one. But I digress. I guess only time will tell, but I would doubt anyone gets Gallatin back to the glory days of over 30 years ago any time in the near future. 

We'll worry about a State Title once we can just simply get back to playing a winning brand of football. How about we just get back to the days of 10 years ago when they were consistently getting either getting 7, 8, 9 or 10 wins every single season? Shockingly, as soon as Lassiter retired they immediately fell off. Hmmm.....Coaching. 

3 minutes ago, pilgrim said:

I don't have a dog in this fight. But when I read a post like this, I see an individual who is intellectually small and emotionally weak...Hope that doesn't hurt your feelings.

So I'm intellectually small and emotionally weak because I will actually speak out about the coaching going on at that program, instead of being a "good little boy" and keeping my mouth shut? You are Beta Mentality.

19 minutes ago, pilgrim said:

13 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

So I'm intellectually small and emotionally weak because I will actually speak out about the coaching going on at that program, instead of being a "good little boy" and keeping my mouth shut? You are Beta Mentality.

:popcorneater:

6 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Hey Brother. I understand the frustration that you are feeling...Coach Watson deserves criticism for his lack of success with the team. And a lot of the Wave's shortcomings this year, appear to be due to the coaching staff. But there's no place for saying the team sucks. Not only is it wrong to criticize these young men like that, but it simply isn't true. 

8 minutes ago, pilgrim said:

Hey Brother. I understand the frustration that you are feeling...Coach Watson deserves criticism for his lack of success with the team. And a lot of the Wave's shortcomings this year, appear to be due to the coaching staff. But there's no place for saying the team sucks. Not only is it wrong to criticize these young men like that, but it simply isn't true. 

At the bottom of that post it is singling out the "suck" to one thing in particular. Not singling out the players. But I can assure you they'd love to win more games as well. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/5/2022 at 8:31 AM, thegreatone36 said:

We'll worry about a State Title once we can just simply get back to playing a winning brand of football. How about we just get back to the days of 10 years ago when they were consistently getting either getting 7, 8, 9 or 10 wins every single season? Shockingly, as soon as Lassiter retired they immediately fell off. Hmmm.....Coaching. 

Late to the party since I don't come here often, but you're obviously a football savant, so why don't you apply for the Gallatin job, or another school's position?  I mean you're the Bill Belichick of keyboard coaches and would turn any program into Alcoa in short order!  

6 hours ago, MisterFootball said:

Late to the party since I don't come here often, but you're obviously a football savant, so why don't you apply for the Gallatin job, or another school's position?  I mean you're the Bill Belichick of keyboard coaches and would turn any program into Alcoa in short order!  

So because I call out the coaching job for what the record is statistically been proven to be, I'm the next Bill Bellichick or Gary Rankin? The players given does not match the record. Doesn't match the @$$# whippings. I see we have another softie in here that doesn't like the truth. 

Edited by thegreatone36