Meigs @ Westmoreland playoffs 1st round 2022

Yeti

5 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

If Westmoreland comes out and plays with the same fire and passion we played with in week 1 against Portland I like our chances. If we come out like we played against ER and whitehouse we will get clock runned! It’s the playoffs. The seniors go home and talk about oldtimes. The winners advance to make history!

I'd say fairly even teams. Should be a barn burner.

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

If Westmoreland comes out and plays with the same fire and passion we played with in week 1 against Portland I like our chances. If we come out like we played against ER and whitehouse we will get clock runned! It’s the playoffs. The seniors go home and talk about oldtimes. The winners advance to make history!

Win or go home.  

Meadows is coming into his own at QB. Looks like they are starting to run a lot of the overloaded stuff out of the gun they have ran the last several years. Probably smart to not put too much wear and tear on him since the depth at skill isn’t what it was last few years. Meigs might be able to make a Quarterfinal run with some breaks but they gotta cut down on the big plays on defense. I’m just keeping it real

Meigs County is moving up to 3A next year and it would be in their best interest to make an Impression

This is a 50-50 Tossup game with the reward of Going to Tyner (who will also be moving to 3A next year)

Having said all that Im Going Meigs County 33-30 as Westmoreland tends to have early exits in the playoffs, that and with Meigs Couny going to 3A next year will add as Motivation

Meigs County 33, Westmoreland 30

The Winner will play at Tyner in the Second Round

I’m waiting on @Dadof2 to give the meigs fans the scoop on what we do this week. He knew the game plan on offense even though we haven’t seen the shotgun QB run much at since week 3. 

Worked this week but as a fan super worried for the success in the playoffs with it. Westmoreland is generally a really physical opponent so this will be interesting 

We will need to find out what Meigs Offense and Defense shows up to determine how this game will go. 

5 minutes ago, BigFoot423 said:

I’m waiting on @Dadof2 to give the meigs fans the scoop on what we do this week. He knew the game plan on offense even though we haven’t seen the shotgun QB run much at since week 3. 

Worked this week but as a fan super worried for the success in the playoffs with it. Westmoreland is generally a really physical opponent so this will be interesting 

We will need to find out what Meigs Offense and Defense shows up to determine how this game will go. 

Lol. I’m sure the coaches will have a game plan, but I’m sure they QB and number 5 will have the ball a lot. You have to put the ball in your best players hands this time of year. 

4 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

Lol. I’m sure the coaches will have a game plan, but I’m sure they QB and number 5 will have the ball a lot. You have to put the ball in your best players hands this time of year. 

I hope they have a good game plan for the playoffs. Got to use your best players agree 100%. 
let us know the game plan when you find out. 

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

Looks like Westmoreland has a really good defense looking at their scores. I wonder how we will matchup against them. What kind of offense does Westy run? I missed it if it's been said already.

Wingt. They will get in the gun too. Throw some but not that effective. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler