Meigs @ Westmoreland playoffs 1st round 2022

Yeti

Just now, Indians1989 said:

good snitching keep up the good work 

Well time for bed thanks for letting me hang with you kiddos it’s been a pleasure! See ya on the 40! Sorry Westmoreland and Meigs fans you had to read all the kindergarten work from one guy with 3 accounts and is special i should have been more polite to him. Bless him and Margret and class of 1989. See ya on the 40

Hats off to Westmoreland. The concern from me was the physical line play, knew 14 and 19 were ball players. 27 run on us as he wanted. All three players fought for every inch they got. 
As for Meigs we came with a game plan and it didn’t work. We got outplayed for an entire half of football until scoring right before half. 
2pt conversion looked good when players got up but it is what it is. 
Meigs and Westmoreland had a bunch of penalties meigs were crucial in the 4th quarter killed a comeback. 

Meigs needs to hit the drawing board in the off season and figure out what the plan is for next season. What we did on both sides of the ball was questionable all season. 
Need to find out where these kids fit in or change some things up 

as for good luck in 3A we beat Central, Sweetwater and Signal Mtn so Meigs would have hosted a playoff game in 3A. Plus Loudon lost in the pre season twice to meigs. So hopefully we can use that as building blocks for next year 

sweetwater and central both advanced to the 2nd round of the playoffs. 

6 hours ago, BigFoot423 said:

Hats off to Westmoreland. The concern from me was the physical line play, knew 14 and 19 were ball players. 27 run on us as he wanted. All three players fought for every inch they got. 
As for Meigs we came with a game plan and it didn’t work. We got outplayed for an entire half of football until scoring right before half. 
2pt conversion looked good when players got up but it is what it is. 
Meigs and Westmoreland had a bunch of penalties meigs were crucial in the 4th quarter killed a comeback. 

Meigs needs to hit the drawing board in the off season and figure out what the plan is for next season. What we did on both sides of the ball was questionable all season. 
Need to find out where these kids fit in or change some things up 

as for good luck in 3A we beat Central, Sweetwater and Signal Mtn so Meigs would have hosted a playoff game in 3A. Plus Loudon lost in the pre season twice to meigs. So hopefully we can use that as building blocks for next year 

sweetwater and central both advanced to the 2nd round of the playoffs. 

Will you all be in Alcoas region?

2 hours ago, iFootball said:

I’ve been around for a while, i’ve played against them, watched them play, and it never fails

Gotcha. Well my sample size is snaller time wise. What i have seen this year is a couple of guys who seem emotionally immature and talk trash or push after the whistle occasionally.  But dirty play seems a stretch.