Tyner welcomes TC

ReallyREAL

4 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I think it’ll decide the St Champs. Westview is obviously down losing all that talent. I believe it’d be a great matchup but I’m going to be honest even tho I’m a Hampton fan I’ll give the edge to Tyner in a close one. 

I’m a Meigs fan and I really like Hampton, I work up there a lot and I like pulling for the small town teams. Meigs and Hampton are a lot a like, sports are everything. But a lot of football to go before we can talk about that game, but if it happens I will be shocked if it’s close, this year Tyner team is different.

Now back to Tyner and TC. This will be over by halftime, Tyner with a running cluck.

4 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I’m a Meigs fan and I really like Hampton, I work up there a lot and I like pulling for the small town teams. Meigs and Hampton are a lot a like, sports are everything. But a lot of football to go before we can talk about that game, but if it happens I will be shocked if it’s close, this year Tyner team is different.

Now back to Tyner and TC. This will be over by halftime, Tyner with a running cluck.

You’re right a lot of football left to play. I appreciate your opinion about Tyner. Are they better than Westview last season?

8 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

You’re right a lot of football left to play. I appreciate your opinion about Tyner. Are they better than Westview last season?

As a team I would say yes, they have everything on both sides of the ball to win a gold ball. They finally have a coach to put all that talent in the right place.