Another winless season

Frontman

They now have a 44 game losing streak on their hands as of now. Not 100% what the record is but from my days I remember North Greene had a 62 game streak until Red Boling Springs passed that up with a 67 game streak that covered 1986 through 1992. If I were that coach there I would schedule the Girl's Club to keep from approaching that record. Madisonville and Vonore were so horrible back in the day in single A and then they go and put them together and this is what you get.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

They now have a 44 game losing streak on their hands as of now. Not 100% what the record is but from my days I remember North Greene had a 62 game streak until Red Boling Springs passed that up with a 67 game streak that covered 1986 through 1992. If I were that coach there I would schedule the Girl's Club to keep from approaching that record. Madisonville and Vonore were so horrible back in the day in single A and then they go and put them together and this is what you get.

Madisonville never made the playoffs.They had a few teams that would have made the playoffs under the current criteria that won Bowl Games.Vonore same thing except to add they made the playoffs 1 year.Sequoyah had that magical run to the quarterfinals years ago.Had a few other decent teams too.Don’t know what to say.They have a great band,cheerleaders,volleyball team & majorettes.The kids are trying their best.I’m happy not on tv like their been for drugs at the school.People in Vonore are upset & want a high school of their own again & have for some time.

Tough situation for anyone to walk in to.  They had to overcome adversity that was laid by the last group of coaches.  The one thing that has been seen on their social media is that they have revamped facilities, new locker room, new weight room, and all new staff.  It will take a couple years... usually getting the seniors out will help.  They will start getting their system with kids that only have the habits the staff want.  The answer to building a new school is not smart!  They would both be small schools with the same kids.  The numbers have already dropped quite a bit, and doesnt seem that they are getting an influx of people move in.  With all that being said....Yes 0-10 is on the new staff.....the other losses are on the other guys.  I would be willing to say that they win multiple games next season. Potentially 4 and could sneak in as a 4 seed with new region alignments