Mr Football Semifinalist 1A

Doc931

7 minutes ago, Unknown344 said:

When you find a hobby please let me know. Otherwise we have nothing to discuss.  

You got it brother we have nothing to discuss. I prefer exchanging dialogue with someone who knows what they’re talking about. This message board may not be your cup of tea after 3 posts. Maybe you could get a job driving the JD tour buses. I’ve heard they’re hiring. Good Luck 

2 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

You got it brother we have nothing to discuss. I prefer exchanging dialogue with someone who knows what they’re talking about. This message board may not be your cup of tea after 3 posts. Maybe you could get a job driving the JD tour buses. I’ve heard they’re hiring. Good Luck 

Still waiting on that list of hobbies. 

Just now, IPOPU2022 said:

Can you pass a Drug Test? For the bus driving job. Jus Wondering 

Just*. Still trying to figure why you decided to put your two cents into a discussion that had nothing to do with you. You see, I am another young adult who is tired of seeing old #### men belittle my community. It is hard enough when these kids pick on each other but when it comes to an adult…it’s a different story. Y’all argue like women lmfao y’all might as well bleed once a month. In fact, I did pass my drug test. Thanks for asking. I am currently studying to become a nurse. So far so good! 

1 minute ago, Unknown344 said:

Just*. Still trying to figure why you decided to put your two cents into a discussion that had nothing to do with you. You see, I am another young adult who is tired of seeing old #### men belittle my community. It is hard enough when these kids pick on each other but when it comes to an adult…it’s a different story. Y’all argue like women lmfao y’all might as well bleed once a month. In fact, I did pass my drug test. Thanks for asking. I am currently studying to become a nurse. So far so good! 

Congrats for becoming a Nurse. We can always use more. And the job market is booming for the next 20+yrs. 
You’ll always have a job and make great money. 

On 11/3/2022 at 5:37 PM, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Apparently it is. Sorry ST I just straight up don't believe y'all have one (sometimes two) of the best 5 players year after year. SP is a great program and a but it's pretty ridiculous. 

Well believe it! My sons played them in semis in 2016, 2017 & 2019. SP is a perineal deep state threat every year with solid teams along with at least 1-3 star players. They often have backups that would start on many a team across the state. They were our playoff rivals many a year, with little love lost between the two, but I must attest to the number of standout players over the years.

21 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

There are plenty of 8-2 teams out there. I know you think it's special cuz sp did it but you guys have a tendency to think something is better because they're in black and orange. We've been over this.

Speaking of “orange & black”, orange always before black in Cherokee country, here’s a fun tidbit. 12 of the past 15 years an orange & black team represented the east in the championships. SP 7 of those years, followed by GB with 4, and Coalfield with 1. Interesting! This season, SP & Coalfield are still in the running.

1 hour ago, ladykee said:

Speaking of “orange & black”, orange always before black in Cherokee country, here’s a fun tidbit. 12 of the past 15 years an orange & black team represented the east in the championships. SP 7 of those years, followed by GB with 4, and Coalfield with 1. Interesting! This season, SP & Coalfield are still in the running.

And I can't wait to see the day your boys are back in the mix as well. It was always fun playing your squad in the semis.