The little league coach goes to DB and gets the win

HTV

40 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Of all people! , just kidding, just kidding!

Seriously, that is a good thing if true, it is just a bit out of hand.  

The T$$AA transfer rules don't need to be changed. They are pretty cut and dried.  

It's a Knox County rule that allows in system transfers, and that's not likely to change for several reasons.  

Just now, HTV said:

The T$$AA transfer rules don't need to be changed. They are pretty cut and dried.  

It's a Knox County rule that allows in system transfers, and that's not likely to change for several reasons.  

Yeah, I didn't think about that, but that is true, Must be afraid they're going to get sued if they tell somebody no.  It just seems a little too easy to go play wherever you want.  Of course, it benefits the teams that people want to play for, but it hurts the ones that are already struggling even more so.  

2 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Yeah, I didn't think about that, but that is true, Must be afraid they're going to get sued if they tell somebody no.  It just seems a little too easy to go play wherever you want.  Of course, it benefits the teams that people want to play for, but it hurts the ones that are already struggling even more so.  

No.  It primarily has to do with the compromise agreement Knox County made with the Office of Civil Rights a decade or so back when the OCR sued trying to force bussing, similar to what Hamilton County does.  

43 minutes ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Preach right there...hes just pissed his school isnt the darlings of Knox County anymore!

As I have said many times before and have been chastised for it by some deniers, just about every school in Knox County has benefited at some point from the liberal transfer rules and magnet school status that some do and have enjoyed.  Nobody is playing entirely with just in zone kids.  And right now some of the old guard are being outworked by some of the new guard and they don't like it.  

As the saying goes, he who yells the loudest ..............

4 minutes ago, HTV said:

As I have said many times before and have been chastised for it by some deniers, just about every school in Knox County has benefited at some point from the liberal transfer rules and magnet school status that some do and have enjoyed.  Nobody is playing entirely with just in zone kids.  And right now some of the old guard are being outworked by some of the new guard and they don't like it.  

As the saying goes, he who yells the loudest ..............

More "whatabout-ism."

FAKENEWS!  Move along, nothing to see here.

On 11/15/2022 at 2:40 PM, PostingGawd39 said:

7 of their starters weren't at Bearden last year. The other 15 were on the team. He didn't "pull" a single relevant kid out of the halls. He pulled them out of other KCS schools.  

I don't have a dog (no pun intended) in this race, but if you will note, I said, "don't ever underestimate a good salesman".  Until Knox County decides to change their policy, coaches will find every loophole they can to win, and those that don't will be looking in from the outside.  Good coaches find players or better yet, players find good coaches.  I don't know coach Jones and probably never will, but don't run a man down for figuring out how to play the game.  Expect you school and coaches to get into the game.

18 hours ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Preach right there...hes just pissed his school isnt the darlings of Knox County anymore!

We coming!  We brazin! We bullies! We dawgs!! We coming for your best. They aint gonna beat us so they might as swell join the pound. Poor ruffled falcon feathers aint seen nothin yet. Ya’ll ain’t squat! Tooth-less!! Hide away the woman and children! Unless there players and then they join up the pound to! Ha!!We comin.! We bullies! we dawgs! Lets #EAT

19 hours ago, HTV said:

No.  

More thisactuallyhappenedinrealifeism.  

If you are going to point a finger, be sure your own glass walls are crystal clear.  

Yea and what really happened in real life is rampant cheating, under the table movement...

And you're okay with it.  Has nothing to do with my house, your house or anyone else's house.  What it does, though, is prove that as long as there are people out there like you who say "Oh well everyone does it" then it will never change.  Unethical on all counts, and I guess we know which side of the line you fall on.

• Like 1